1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Doll Creator [server support] v2.2

A creator could make custom dolls, could be used in server now!

1. mappo
    Ever wanted to be able to have your own custom dolls.....
    well you can now with the New Super Deluxe 360 No Scope Doll Maker.
    Simple to install and if you can believe it or not it's
    FREE!!!!!!
    (drop this modpack inside your mods folder then go in a single player Starbound game and use command
    /admin to active op, press the C key to bring up the doll maker item. Or just go to the outpost, interact the arcade game machine, then just place it and have fun xoxoxo)
    ------ introduction from Erza, forgive my bad English.
    2.png 4.png 3.png
    Updated:v2.2 Add new clothes and fix bug for 'glad ' version.
    Updated:v2.1 Complete all the personalities.

• standard
      • confident
      • gunslinger
      • heroic
      • scared
      • wonderful
      • prepared
      • fabulous
      • stoic
      • nervous
    Updated:v2.0 Add clothes to dolls, clothes color could be selected too!
    Updated:v1.5 Could be used in server.As the arcade game machine .
    Updated:v1.4 Fixed bug for new game version(update date 09.10).
    Updated:v1.3 Fixed a bug which some dolls will cause error messages in log file.
    Updated: v1.2 Black Core Novakid Color avaliable and a new personality added.
    Updated: v1.1 More colors from ColorBound avaliable.

All vanilla races avaliable, all vanilla colors avaliable.

Notice: The generator is now changed to arcade game machine (outpost), and it could be used in server now! It will spawn a winner ticket also when you create the doll, in case you haven't got the ticket as a mission stuff.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Screenshot_4.png
    2. Screenshot_2.png
    3. Screenshot_5.png

Recent Reviews

1. MysticalStorm
    MysticalStorm
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2
    I love this mod! but can you make it possible to make the doll's placeable? (but not like an npc but like a plushie?)
  2. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2
    Love the mod! But is it possible to make a carbon-copy of a player? Clothes & color, eye color, and even skin color? If so, let me know! Thanks!
    1. mappo
      Author's Response
      As a holding item copy, yes! But a npc copy, no.
  3. treenewbee
    treenewbee
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1
    Diaoability
  4. alferoona
    alferoona
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1
    Loving this mod, but please can you make them placeable? It would be amazing to fill your ship full of miniature copies of yourself and have them look like they are operating terminals and such.
  5. Avneer
    Avneer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    This is an amazing mod and I'm honestly having too much fun with it. But I must ask, will a clothing option be available at all in the future?
    1. mappo
      Author's Response
      It could be, but need to do lots of work. Because there are too many clothes, need to find out all of the pic address of each cloth and consider right color options for them. It would be even much more complex than dying mod :o. And starbound always updates which means the cloth file may change. So, I prefer to do those work when offical version come out. Sorry.
  6. fakyrings
    fakyrings
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Thank u.
  7. Lucifearus
    Lucifearus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Gewd jawb Erza Chaos finds it humorous.
    1. mappo
  8. Viriato