1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated CryoTube v 1.1

Live forever in this state of the art cryostasis chamber!

1. bizzy401
    [​IMG]

CryoTube - v 1.1 [Offended Koala]

This cryostasis chamber refills your health at a faster rate and also refills your hunger. You could feasibly live forever in this thing!

You must have the Metalwork Station in order to build this.

Installation instructions: Extract the contents to your mods folder and your good to go.

Don't forget to vote if you like it!

Recent Reviews

1. BeeTee
    BeeTee
    1/5,
    Version: v 1.1
    needs update for furious koala
  2. aparoid100
    aparoid100
    5/5,
    it looks cool but i seem to have an issue with the mod, i download it and i extracted the files to the mods folder but i can't find the cryotube in the metalwork station. did i do something rong?
  3. Canadian Sergal
    Canadian Sergal
    4/5,
    Pretty groovy mod.

Minor Suggestion: Any chance of seeing a cryotube done up in the art style of the Aliens movies? :D
  4. ropefish
    ropefish
    5/5,
    yes now i have something to use for in the large empty room in my dreadnought
  5. ModLoche9
    ModLoche9
    5/5,
    Good mod, should add a chance for mutation somehow
  6. Cdecarlos
    Cdecarlos
    3/5,
    useful
  7. cuckooman
    cuckooman
    5/5,
    Makes you unkillable. Just what the doctor ordered...
  8. FutatsuNoKao
    FutatsuNoKao
    5/5,
    perfect! :D
  9. Campaigner
    Campaigner
    5/5,
    This mod does exactly what it sets out to do. Using available items to create a bed that honestly should have been ingame from the start, the mod lets you live the life of a test subject. Healing seems a bit too good, but what's a restoration chamber without incredible healing?

The only "bed" mod I foresee myself downloading. It's so simple, yet enjoyable.
    1. bizzy401
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the support!
  10. Seripa
    Seripa
    5/5,
    Excellent for large ship mods. Now you can just afk instead of logging out and leaving your friends incapable of accessing their storage containers.