1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. nepe
    nepe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.5
    pls update :,,v
  2. Olit2000
    Olit2000
    4/5,
    I really like this mod, but could you update it and/or release it to Steam Workshop?
  3. przemekgruby
    przemekgruby
    5/5,
    Super
  4. ButtBoyB***h
    ButtBoyB***h
    5/5,
    update!!!! I loved this mod earlier. but now i cnt even use it
  5. snoo91919
    snoo91919
    4/5,
    plz update
  6. Clawnoob
    Clawnoob
    5/5,
    Ayyy lmao, always loved this mod. Great mod, so you should probably update it so we can keep using it, 'cause it's pretty damn good and all.
  7. Krasauelchik
    Krasauelchik
    5/5,
    update time !
  8. dbstepgunman
    dbstepgunman
    5/5,
    when are you gonna update?????
  9. Makeke
    Makeke
    5/5,
    Please update
  10. Godfather38
    Godfather38
    5/5,
    great mod, but last few updates broke it, I'm trying to fix it. but an official update that wouldn't require me to sift through mod assets and lua code to fix bugs would be nice.
  11. nom_a_apple
    nom_a_apple
    1/5,
    this is rarely kept up to date but when it is actually up to date then it is a cool mod every one should have.
  12. loudcassi
    loudcassi
    1/5,
    Doesn't work at all. Have installed exactly how videos and instructions have explained and there is no ultimate box in the crafting menu. I'm assuming this is because of the newest Starbound update being Glad Giraffe and this hasn't been updated since Pleased Giraffe. Once it's updated and I can use it then I will rerate it. PLEASE update!! I desperately want to try it!!!
  13. Zack Valentine
    Zack Valentine
    5/5,
    It seems great to me based on the video! However, I can't seem to open the ultimate box. I press C, but it just brings up the normal crafting menu. Anyone else have this problem? (Sadly, I'm also on a mac for several months. Maybe that could be the problem too.) Thanks.
  14. Freaddythegreat
    Freaddythegreat
    5/5,
    This mod works wonderfully when I need to test out things without having to look all around the universe for the right items!
  15. jayjay444
    jayjay444
    3/5,
    I cant use this mod without my starbound crashing it crashes my game let alone it wont let me start it cause of so many missing items please fix this then I re rate
  16. azekaze
    azekaze
    4/5,
    Great mod but Need an udapte because when i launch my game ...: "Fatal Exeption caught: (StarExeption) An error occured during loading: (ItemExeption) Could nor create blueprint item from recipe Caused by: (ItemExeption) No such item 'doping' "
  17. SkeithStone
    SkeithStone
    4/5,
    This mod is excelent, but it need ASAP a debugged and fail-tested update
  18. Alextheman1987
    Alextheman1987
    5/5,
    I found where the error is, go to CreativeMode then click recipes then search up Doping then, delete that recipe. Now, idk if your game will work,but mine is working there is a few items missing tho. Also delete the "weyne" file
  19. MudkipzTheHylotl
    MudkipzTheHylotl
    5/5,
    Not trying to rush you but this mod needs an update for Glad Giraffe. This is the best mod (in my opinion) that lets you easily spawn items.
  20. Icetechlord3
    Icetechlord3
    4/5,
    Good mod, the only problem is it is not regulary updated.