1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. StarMix69
    StarMix69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.5
    Please update.
  2. SuirenKoba
    SuirenKoba
    4/5,
    Please update. :(
  3. is99088
    is99088
    4/5,
    hm.. why fatal exception caught..?
    not create BP and no such item doping..
  4. Leinad Werecat
    Leinad Werecat
    5/5,
    This is pretty much a must, at the very least as an option for free building even if you don't use the things in it very often. I honestly hope this always stays up to date
  5. AdmiralKoloth
    AdmiralKoloth
    5/5,
    You can still use this in Glad Giraffe (with a few things missing sadly)

All you have to do is start the game with the mod installed and it will give you an error, with that error open goto where your game is installed and open the Creative Mode folder, goto recipes then you should see 3 folders. In these folders will be a file that is causing the error (the one the error message is saying) just delete that particular file and keep repeating until the game works. If you can't find the file the error is talking about use Notepad++ and use the "find in files" option to search for the thing the error is talking about.

Sadly things like creative flying don't work but the invincible armor stuff does.
  6. FlyingFloran
    FlyingFloran
    5/5,
    Currently doesn't work for Glad Giraffe, but I am testing it right now. Hopefully it will work for me, but... Hey, at least it's getting updated, eh?
  7. dpfhzhd
    dpfhzhd
    5/5,
    important mode
  8. ImNotBlu
    ImNotBlu
    5/5,
    This is an amazing mod. It makes it very easy to get your items back when doing a reset, and I just hope that you will continue to update.
  9. shad5329
    shad5329
    5/5,
    One of the easiest mods to use with the widest range of items that can be crafted.
  10. vesperdem
    vesperdem
    5/5,
    Best mod for Starbound, period! :)
  11. CoSS99
    CoSS99
    5/5,
    It's a great mod, and I hope you reach all the goals you have set for your it! One slight problem, it doesn't seem to be fully compatible with Glad Giraffe. If it isn't too much to ask, could an update be made? Thanks anyways, and best of luck!
  12. pkk007007
    pkk007007
    5/5,
    Need update plz!
  13. ShAjO77
    ShAjO77
    4/5,
    its a good mod but my game crashes when I load it up and says that no doping item was found and renders the game unplayable.
  14. McFan
    McFan
    4/5,
    I can't start the game with this mod on, it says that a certain "doping" item was not found/does not exist...
    i deleted it, and to my surprise there were tons more items that were breaking the game. pls fix ;-;
  15. tbcman23
    tbcman23
    5/5,
    This mod has to be one of the best out there.
    It's often up to date, but it's understandable that this cannot be used in most multiplayer servers.
  16. 1PlayerofGames1
    1PlayerofGames1
    5/5,
    It looks really cool, but it does not work. Could it be because I renamed my Giraffe_Storage to Giraffe=Storage? The reason I had to rename the Giraffe storage was because Starbound wasn't working. But I am still extracting the file to the mods folder.
  17. bennybee
    bennybee
    5/5,
    Wooow
  18. exomatic2422
    exomatic2422
    5/5,
    Great mod, but it is possible to skip quest you are on? (suggestions)
  19. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    thanks again :D
  20. Kezzi
    Kezzi
    5/5,
    Great mod. Looking forward to the author's future plans for it. :)