1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Lucario1246
    Lucario1246
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.4
    pretty cool
  2. RadicalZikaria
    RadicalZikaria
    5/5,
    Sounds pretty awesome but I crash everytime I place the ultimate box down.
  3. SkyIcewind
    SkyIcewind
    5/5,
    I made the mistake of giving a turret the overpowered gun.

10/10
  4. Emblem
    Emblem
    4/5,
    It's pretty awesome, but my game crashes every time I try to select a tech. Am I doing something wrong, or...? Also, great job with the rest of the mod, mod creator!
  5. WarioParty64
    WarioParty64
    5/5,
    An easy to use mod which gives the user freedom to create whatever they desire. Great mod for those who would rather skip all the mining for stone and build a castle of stone effortlessly. It even comes with items that help give you access to late-game content from the start! Thanks for the great mod!
  6. Nascu
    Nascu
    5/5,
    [REDACTED]
  7. AcuriousPotato
    AcuriousPotato
    4/5,
    mod is good but red box takes too much tme to load (at least for my potato) can you split it to 2 or 3 boxes?
  8. Spinster65
    Spinster65
    5/5,
    Awesome mod ! Thank you :)
  9. Fyresyth
    Fyresyth
    5/5,
    It'd hard not to take advantage of all the cheats in here but it's a FANTASTIC resource for building when you've already gone through a majority of the game and don't want to sit and mine for hours. AMAZING work.
  10. Devintrainer
    Devintrainer
    4/5,
    This is a great mod. But I have only one major problem: the lack of support with other mods. Why not make a creative mode API that pretty much all mods use that gives support to this mod?
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Modders can already easily add their recipes to this mod's boxes, they just don't. Nothing I can do.
  11. Meteor_Strike
    Meteor_Strike
    5/5,
    This is one of my favorite mods. As a modder, I HATE having to go earn everything for the mod, just to delete or corrupt the character afterwards and have to start all over to debug it. It is invaluable to me. Thanks for building this much needed mod!
  12. Crestonia
    Crestonia
    5/5,
    Thank you. Thank 9000 bananas. Thank you so much. I can't explain how thankful I am for this mod. I spent 4 hours trying to find an avian ruin... I DIDN'T FIND IT.... Thank you... Thank you... so much...
  13. PabloElPuas
    PabloElPuas
    5/5,
    muy buen mod para hacer tus propios proyectos
  14. esthernism
    esthernism
    5/5,
    대단하세요~!!
  15. DeanB
    DeanB
    3/5,
    Downloaded it, Edited some sprites for own use,
    put mod in the mod folder.
    And then i started up starbound. It booted up as usual, i selected my character and then clicked C.
    Couldn't see the creative box. im not sure how this isn't working?
  16. lukasmaschke
    lukasmaschke
    1/5,
    its dont work
  17. Talongazer Ixcahui
    Talongazer Ixcahui
    3/5,
    I cant find the Ultimate Box when i go into Crafting. Is there a specific way i should craft it?
  18. DDSS
    DDSS
    5/5,
  19. Priest of Cthulhu
    Priest of Cthulhu
    5/5,
    fav. Mod I use, ideal for building. Only problem that I have is, that if Starbound crashed while using the mods flight tech, the character gets kinda corrupt. When I log on to him, game lags and crashes.
  20. Another Kevin
    Another Kevin
    5/5,
    glad it's back!