1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. luka-puka
    luka-puka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    everything is cool but can u update it to spirited giraffe please? I need this mod so badly ><
  2. dekskerl
    dekskerl
    5/5,
    really good
  3. bidun7578
    bidun7578
    4/5,
    hurry up updating this mod
  4. glasspug
    glasspug
    5/5,
    This mod is the best! But spirited giraffe...please
  5. Fox22b
    Fox22b
    5/5,
    so much to this mod , I love it
  6. ZSHADOWWOLF
    ZSHADOWWOLF
    4/5,
    I like This but,pleast update to Spirited Giraffe v2
  7. Matveko
    Matveko
    5/5,
    ждем 1.4.4
  8. IntheBocks
    IntheBocks
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing! Can't find that one excruciatingly specific item for a quest? No problem! It's all right here. Simply update to Spirited Giraffe as soon as possible and everything will be even better! Hope to see the update soon.
  9. DementedDinos
    DementedDinos
    5/5,
    Hello! I really like this mod. It's great for doing random crap like just powering through the "campaign". Great mod! The only thing is that it isn't updated for Spirited Giraffe. I hope that it will be updated soon.
  10. Requiem
    Requiem
    1/5,
    Needs definitely an update to the 21st Giraffe (Stable) patch. A lots of missing items, which are not declared anymore ingame as they used to be.
  11. psychonumber13
    psychonumber13
    5/5,
    Absolutely great mod, really hope this gets an update for spirited giraffe as it's helped me so much!
  12. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Great mod! Can't wait for the Spirited Giraffe Update. This mod clearly helps with things like building and so on, the floating tech and duplicator and resources it's all the perfect package for a builder all in one mod!
  13. dark1994
    dark1994
    5/5,
    This mod is fantastic please update the mod to spirited giraffe
  14. xavier59
    xavier59
    5/5,
    I love this mod, queekly update to Spirited Giraffe please ! :D
  15. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    lol :D Good thank you.....
  16. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Very good mod, used it in the past and absolutely loved it. Only problem now is whenever I start StarBound, it crashes for me, saying there is a missing item by the name of "alien striped block". Tried innumerable times again, thinking "maybe it was just a one-time thing" kept closing me out. Only able to keep playing StarBound after deleting the mod entirely.
  17. Brigald
    Brigald
    4/5,
    The mod gives me a Json error when I try to launch Starbound Upbeat Giraffe (not beta) and I have the latest version in the correct giraffe mods folder. Before this (in enraged Koala), it used to work fine. Any tips? It was a great mod, used as my backbone of progression and builds.
  18. hargle
    hargle
    3/5,
    Uh, the ultimate box doesnt show up.
    wtf. infact, the game thinks the mod DOESNT EXIST!
  19. Shishkebab
    Shishkebab
    1/5,
    No apex dungeon pod, so when I deleted that recipe, another item didn't exist.
  20. jonathonspy
    jonathonspy
    2/5,
    crashes the game because "there is no apex dungeon pod"