1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Craft Smelt Buy Sell Moar 0.1

Spend less time doing redundant Crafting, Smelting, Purchasing, and Selling.

1. Jackson Brown
    You've strip mined a planet or system and now need to smelt all your ores.
    You're building a massive project and need to convert all your X, Y, Z, etc. into tiles, platforms, doors, windows, etc.
    It's time to sell your hoard of stackable A, B, C, etc. for that big purchase.
    While you have the pixels, it's time to stalk up on D, E, F, etc.

Now you have to wait forever at your smelter(s), your crafting station(s), and the merchant(s) as you can only smelt, craft, sell, and buy in stacks no larger than 999.

This gets monotonous rather quickly, but there's no way around it... or is there.

Craft Smelt Buy Sell Moar allows you to do it all at up to the items maximum stack size, or 999,999,999, whichever is smallest. (I'm currently working on making it up to 999,999,999 irregardless of maximum stack size, but I'm still a novice modder.)

Currently only confirmed for Unstable.

Let me know if you experience any bugs, or any other incompatibilities.

Incompatible with: Extended GUI as they both modify the same resources.

For best results (until I can find a way to get rid of the maximum stack size limit), pair it with IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND !!! by SoulOfSorin
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/its-over-nine-thousand.2995/
    (I still highly recommend this mod even when I can find a way as I find his mod indispensable for any Starbound playthrough).

Current plans:
    ...Eliminate maximum stack size limitation.
    ...Modify the text boxes and add/subtract buttons to fully display numbers up to x999,999,999
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    SoulOfSorin likes this.