1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Copper light 2017-06-27

Copper light

1. p6kocka
    957201775_preview_20170627150830_1.jpg 957201775_preview_20170627150934_1.jpg View attachment 185061 Torches are goog. But. Wait a minute.... Aren´t we in space running in super sci-fi titanium armors and flying in a spaceship?
    I decided to make a mod that adds another cheap torch like light source.

COPPER LIGHT.

I think, it fits better to this game. You need to craft it in the Industrial Workbench from 1 copper bar, 2 copper wires and 1 glass. You´ll get 5 copper lights.
    Copper can be find everywhere. Glass is crafted from sand and this again occurs everywhere.... So it shouldn´t be hard to craft it.
    Copper light should be seen as another torch alternative.
    Copper light is already edited as one handed item.
    Copper light is also slightly brighter than torch. Take a look at the screenshots.
    I have enabled @TanzNukeTerror´s lightning in this mod, so obstacles will cast shadows. This can eventually drop FPS by many light sources. When required, I´ll make a version without lightning.

Enjoy and don´t forget to endorse if you like it. View attachment 185060 View attachment 185060 View attachment 185061
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.