1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Completed Gun Tiering V1.2

Tier 1-4 Guns in mimicking the ones on the Accelerator Table

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    This mod was not originally in the Koala versions

Complete Gun Tiering Overview

Make sure you fully uninstall any old versions of this mod before installing new ones.

[​IMG]

This mod adds new guns (based off the Accelerator Table) to tiers 1-4 as well as adds a few to the the Accelerator Table guns which were Aegisalt/Ferozium exclusive (like the Rocket Launcher was Ferozium only). An example of the kind of guns it adds can be seen above; I just show Iron, but there is one of each for tier 1-6.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here

Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Shotgun Fix
  2. Recipe Fix

Recent Reviews

1. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: V0.1
    Idea is cool, BUT! Fix your recipes - instead of ferozium there is COBALT and it crashes the game. I've spent about 20 min to find it out where is the reason of crash because i have about 10 installed mods.