1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Combat Overhaul: 2fixed4you Edition 1.44444

wow. such fixes. many balance. great mod. whoa. #BringBackTheMcRib

1. Fixed crash bug.

Desideratus
    I accidentally included the old apextreasurepools.treasure file, so that uh, kinda broke stuff. SORRY I'M AWFUL AT THIS, GUYS!
  2. Fixed Issues, Included New Items

Desideratus
    Fixed issues with the new drop tables, a lot more tables were added with Furious Koala that I missed, which cause the world to freeze when certain NPCs were killed. That should be all sorted, though please post a starbound.log excerpt of any issues you may find.

I also cleaned some code up and added new items that were introduced with the FK update.

Overall you'll see even more variety from enemy drops, hopefully without any more issues :)

Thanks for the patience and bug reports as I...
  3. Fixed a major bug

Desideratus
    Found a bug with a missing templeguarddrops entry that caused the world to freeze upon killing an avian temple guard; Should be sorted.
  4. Furious Koala, Codefixes, and Improved Formatting.

Desideratus
    - Added Furious Koala Support (If I hadn't already)
    - Fixed A Bug Or Two
    - Prettied Up Code For Readability
    - Added Tabula Rasa support (If I hadn't already)
  5. A few corrections

Desideratus
    Fixed a couple wayward strings and generally formatted the code to be prettier and more readable (A habit I need to do more of).