1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaner, Greener Pelican Town 1.0.3

Pelican Town replacement

1. DrachenGirl93
    DrachenGirl93
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I love it! It makes the town a whole lot nicer. The only thing that I find off about it though is that especially in the park there are bushes n such growing right smack on top of the pathways. Also, it's minor but there's a few trees that were changed from stumps that have a different coloration than the original stump. There's an example of that in one of the screenshots here. The park screenshot I think. Other than that though this is really great, and I appreciate the time put in!
    1. Kiddles
      Author's Response
      I greatly appreciate the feedback. I will be sure to fix the oak stumps in the next update. I can be a bit color blind at times, so I didn't really notice it when I first did the map. :p

As for the bushes, were you on a new game or loading a save? If you are using a previous save, please read through the Overview, as it explains the issue. You can either follow the steps in the overview to get rid of the bushes, or you can upload a link to your save and I can make the revisions myself for your convenience.

Thanks again!
  2. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    I love it!
  3. endermaryn
    endermaryn
    5/5,
    Love it. Thank you!!!