1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ciber Guns Mod V0.01

Because space adventurers need guns!

1. CiberX15
    IF YOU DOWNLOADED THIS MOD BEFORE 11PM EST on December 14, please re-download, that version was broken : P

This begins my ambitious attempt to make craftable ranged weapons for all races on all tiers. I am starting with the humans because well, I like them most. I am starting off small with two craftable handguns at tier 2. The WS Revolver which is a high powered slow firing handgun, and the Nock, a quick light caliber weapon.

I plan on adding 1-2 progressively more powerful weapons each tier. For example, tier 2 starts off with hand guns, tier 3 begins SMGs. Tier 4, assault rifles. Tier 5 heavy weapons. Exedra The weapons will be race specific and each one will of course have unique graphics and behavior.

YOU WILL need to start a new character otherwise the recipes do not unlock.

To Install simply copy the assets folder into your starbound directory and allow it to merge the folders.

If you have other mods installed make sure NOT to copy the Player.config file, but instead add the lines

{ "item" : "nock" },

{ "item" : "wsrevolver" },

Right above { "item" : "silverarmorhead" },

Let me know what you think, and please rate!

Recent Updates

1. Offended Koala patch
  2. Should actually work now.