1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherub Race Mod(updated) SB v1.3.0+ Mod V1.0

The Cherub race from Homestuck

1. MasterChaos
    This is the Cherub race from Homestuck. This is in Beta stage and is fully playable.

CherubPreview1.png CherubPreview2.png CherubPreview3.png CherubPreview4.png

What this has:

-Cherub Race
    -Race description
    -Fully functional Blood Color slider.
    -Good selection of blood colors that fit the Cherub race.
    -Emotes
    -Hopefully compatible with most race mods.
    -Resource independent, meaning I don't have to worry about permissions.

What's wrong with it:

-Some/most helmets currently don't fit the Cherub head. It is recommended as a temporary solution that you install an invisible clothing mod to be able to hide any helmets you equip.

Requirements:

Some sort of race loader. I can confirm that Kawa's xbawks-mode character creation works as of V1.3.2:

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

Credit:

DrPvtSkittles for their Template Race Mod
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Cherub Race working again!
  2. Minor Update
  3. Beta Update

Recent Reviews

1. Rorin
    Rorin
    5/5,
    Version: SB v1.3.0+ Mod V1.0
    I love this mod and cant wait for more content.
  2. Admen413
    Admen413
    3/5,
    Version: SB v1.1.1 Mod v1.1
    I mean the game crashes everytime i try to craft the golden cane. It says that the game cant load the itemdescription thingy.