1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeze's Weapon Pack v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

A weapon pack made by Cheezemaniac, it contains a variety of weapons.

1. Cheezemaniac
    [​IMG]
    What's this mod?
    This mod contains a variety of weapons.

What features does this mod currently have?
    As of now it contains the following
    • 14 craftable Katanas spread over tiers 1-6.
    • 14 craftable Naginatas spread over tiers 1-6.
    • 14 craftable Tantos spread over tiers 1-6.
    • 1 craftable Scythe at tier 5.
    • 2 craftable Special Swords at tier 6.
    • 1 craftable Mace at tier 5.
    7 basic, 7 upgraded, 7 mega upgraded and 7 ultra upgraded weapons from Ratchet & Clank with an unique crafting station for tier 1, 3, 5 and 6.
    In total this mod adds 74 weapons to the game.

How do these features work?
    The Katanas are two handed broadswords capable of doing damage and blocking damage.

[​IMG]
    The Naginatas are two handed spears that are capable of doing strong stabbing attacks for high damage or a wide arch slashing attack for lower damage.
    [​IMG]

The Tantos are shortswords capable of doing quick attacks in a row.
    [​IMG]
    The Weapons from Ratchet and Clank are all unique, they bring a variety of gameplay to the game. These weapons are craftable at the Megacorp anvil which is craftable for 5 gold bars at an anvil.
    [​IMG]
    Beside the all of the weapons listed above there are a variety of other weapons craftable including a scythe, mace and two swords at this point. They each have their own special abilities like shooting beams, bullets or arrows.
    [​IMG]

Higher tiered versions of weapons usually come with cool unique effects.

How do I get these weapons?
    Tier 1 Katanas, Naginatas and Tantos are crafted at an Anvil.
    Tier 2+ Katanas, Naginatas, Tantos, Scythes, Maces and Swords are crafted at the Metal Work Station.

Ratchet and Clank weapons are crafted at the Megacorp Anvil, craftable for 5 golden bars at an anvil.

What's the reason I made this?
    I've always wanted to get into modding.
    I love the amount of mods in Starbound and the capability to play with mods.
    For that reason I wanted to contribute to the modding community with my own mod.

What's going to be in future versions?
    • More balancing, fixing and subtle changes to the current weapons.
    • More/Higher Tiers of the current weapons.
    • More types of weapons.
    • Possibly armors.
    • Possibly alternative versions of the current weapons.
    • Possibly references to other games.
    • Possibly custom missions or quests.
    • And more

Installation Instructions.
    1.- Download my mod.
    2.- Open the steam/steamapps/common/starbound/giraffe_storage/mods folder.
    3.- Put the "Cheeze's Weapon Pack" folder from the inside the .rar file into the mods folder.
    4.- Open Starbound.
    5.- Enjoy.

Make sure you remove the old installment first before installing a new version.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Baronkst
    Baronkst
    5/5,
    Version: v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes
    pls item id
  2. velarustler82500
    velarustler82500
    4/5,
    Version: v2.6 Eruption update
    great mod. the only problem i had was with the vaporizer which was invisible at tier 2 and wouldn't upgrade to tier 3 because it needed a "perfectly generic item" and even with one (i spawned one in) it wouldn't give me the tier 3 version.other than that its pretty good
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I'm gonna fix it right away.
  3. Cdoodleband
    Cdoodleband
    5/5,
    Version: v2.6 Eruption update
    Really good graphics for the weapons! Maby one day someone will make a WOMD mod
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Perhaps I'll add the RYNO weapons from Ratchet & Clank one day, if I find a way to code/balance them.
  4. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5.1.1 FU fix
    Thanks for Vaporizer fix, now it works with Frackin Universe flawless:)
  5. Killjoyzone
    Killjoyzone
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5.1.1 FU fix
    Hey .me again, I already figured out what the problem was, it was just a custom mod I made, so I just changed some things around with it and it worked perfectly fine. Thanks
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Nice, I still found a duplicate for the Vaporizer at Frackin Universe, so thanks for pointing out.
  6. Killjoyzone
    Killjoyzone
    3/5,
    Version: v2.5.1 - Balance Update
    the mod looks really cool, but you are not able to use it, whenever i run starbound it says there's a duplicate item, the item is vaporizer.
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Hello, the origin of your problem is another mod adding an item with the same name as mine, could you tell me which other mods you are using so that I can contact the author for a solution.
  7. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5
    Nice job on the Rachet & Clank weapons! ^_^
  8. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5
    It's pretty cool, and the recent addition of the vaporizer upgrades is awesome

Now author I challenge you to add the "Wallop" as a megacorp anvil creation, because that was always my favorite weapon in the series
  9. garuzaraki
    garuzaraki
    5/5,
    Version: v2.4.4
    exelente mod
  10. Phenomen
    Phenomen
    5/5,
    Version: v2.4.3
    Great weapons. It look awesome and actually balanced (unlike many other weapon mods with overpowered stuff ruining all fun).