1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Carol the Wild Cat Pet 1.05

Ohmygush yes.

1. Sonny The Cheetah
    Hello! Sonny here, long time mod user, first time mod maker (legit this is my first mod).
    So as you can guess I really like Stardew Valley, and I loved it so much that I decided to try my hand at the "Modding" scene, so to put my abilities to the test, I re-created Carol The Wildcat from GalaxyTrail's Freedom Planet as the cat pet!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    To install, extract cat.xnb to your "Steam/SteamApps/common/Stardew Valley/Content/Animals" and replace the original file that is there.
    (I am not aware of where the folders for this game are located if you bought the game from Humble or GOG. I am sorry)
    I suggest backing up the already existing "cat.xnb" if you ever want to go back to basics.
    I am very excited that I actually made a mod, and hopefully in the future I will make more.
    ENJOY!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. The README Update

Recent Reviews

1. MilkorZ
    MilkorZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Amazing I really Liked The Texture Keep up the good work
  2. Sgt.fox170
    Sgt.fox170
    5/5,
    I love freedom planet and carol tea is my favorite character thank god. this is awesome!!!
  3. PsychoAmanda
    PsychoAmanda
    5/5,
    So cute! Welcome to the modding community!