1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Canids Race {DISCONTINUED} DISCONTINUED

DISCONTINUED FOR NOW.

1. Sparklink
    It has been months since I last gave any substantial update to the Canids race mod and maybe some of you are wondering what is happening. I have come to bring good news and bad news.

Here is the bad news to all of you Canids fans; I am discontinuing this mod. Going through everything, I see so many lose ends and things that I never bothered to finish. I there is also the things that I neglected to add that a real race mod should like villages, furniture, working tenant tags. When I initially started this mod nearly two years ago I thought that I could simply dump whatever idea I had into this mod for one great big mega mod. I realize now that many of the “features” I added are probably better off in their own mod where you can decide if you actually want them instead if having to get them alongside the race.

The good news though is that I am working on a whole new version of the Canids race. This new mod will simply be “The Canids Race” nothing more nothing less. This mod will have what actually matters to a race mod such as villages, furniture, and mechs. Any other feature that there may have been will be gone probably to be seen again as their own mod, if I decide that I want to.

I recommend unsubscribing from this mod as I am going to remove it from the Steam Workshop and the Chucklefish Forums later to make way for the revival mod. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences this may cause. You can continue using this mod in the meantime but unsubscribing from it will break any characters who have any of the missions from it.

I would like to thank all of you subscribers for playing the Canids. I hope you enjoyed the characters as much as I did, and I hope to see you again when the Canids revival mod comes out.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Hats Galore!
  2. Appearance Tweaks
  3. Changes to the Canids World

Recent Reviews

1. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.7.1
    As Fazgoty said, I don't really detect any flaws in this mod. Sure, it probably has some things that can be improved here and there, but seeing as this mod is still kinda early, that is to be expected! The only complaint, is maybe add a tail?
  2. Fenrir1951
    Fenrir1951
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.7
    Awesome
    1. Sparklink
      Author's Response
      Thanks! It is great to see people are enjoying the Canids too.
  3. FazgotyAzzSite
    FazgotyAzzSite
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.3
    Well, i personally detect no flaws in this mod, matter of fact i like it a lot. You did a jolly good job on it, friend. However, more updates and additions are always welcome, and can only make the mod even better. As for the incompatibilities, i, again, personally have no conflicts with the mods i use, and this mod fits perfectly among my collection, but hey, i will leave the incompatibility issues with the others who have actual conflicts with it. I am also looking forward for the future updates, and will be frequently checking up on this mod's development. Keep up the good work, you certainly have my support, for whatever it's worth :).
    1. Sparklink
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your feed back and support. It is great to know that the Canids are both enjoyable and compatibility friendly.