1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Callistan Race Mod DL Fix Attempt - Take two

A tribute to great outdated mods

1. Roskii Heiral
    Callistan Lore found here
    [​IMG]
    20170820203632_1.jpg

So, I've been a part of the community for awhile and have seen alot of mods come and go. Some of them have been really awesome, so I wanted to do my part to keep them alive.

This mod is for a new race I've been working on: The Callistans.

New Race - Callistan (loosely based on Kitsune race mod, but with several of my own enhancements. Kitsune mod used with permission.)

New Items: New Teleporter, Ship Locker, Fuel Hatch, Tech Station, Cassette Player

Universal Uncrafter- Special thanks to Wellbott for letting me use his code and put a Callistan paint job on it. Its now called a recycler and gives Blessed Liquid instead of grey goo to make new items with.

Soma Explorer Ship - My favorite ship mod ever. I added it to the beginning mission so you can enter it and take off from earth. Mostly untouched, but i added its own panels and locker as well as some new assets for 1.0 compatability

Ship Pet Orbis - a pet that's in the game files, but unused. I really like it and thought it would be fun to have in the mod.

Peglaci Pistol - I renamed it Soma Pistol(to avoid conflicts when Peglaci re-releases) Its my favorite pistol, so i wanted to give it life again. I also messed around with its speed and sounds.

New Callistan Pistol - You can craft this beauty with a soma pistol and some gold, I hope you enjoy it!

Olmec Ship S.A.I.L. - Your favorite co-host from Legends of the Hidden Temple. I always enjoyed using this AI. I restored it to 1.0 compatability. Olmec's head is fairly large and detailed, so it was difficult getting it to work. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out though.

Detailed Species- I used the detailed apex body alt for my race with a few tweaks. Special thanks to Moitionless!

I'm probably forgetting something. I've been working on this for a long time, and noticed that I recieved permission to continue the kitsune pride. I consider this race more wolf-like, but encourage you to play them however you want.

I'm working on some codex and item description related stuff for future releases, but i wanted to get this out so people could use it if they wanted to.

Enjoy!

- Roskii

Video Introduction coming soon!!

Very special thanks to Dr. Skittles for his race template mod, this mod would not have been possible without it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    babygroot.jpg
    [/spoilers]

Future Projects:
    Villages/Villagers Done-ish!
    Codex
    Object Descriptions
    Custom Pistol for Race Done-ish!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. wolf.png
    iiMxqic, EclipticWulf, Nazo and 10 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Let's try this again
  2. Current Nexus Link
  3. New Nexus Hosting

Recent Reviews

1. J3ank4
    J3ank4
    1/5,
    Version: Newly Nexused
    Error
    This file has been removed

why?
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Its working now
  2. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    nice race :) update 1.4 please
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      You shouldn't have any issues w/ this version in 1.4 (no one has reported any anway)
  3. llya969
    llya969
    4/5,
    Tell that for music plays on "nightplayer" and mod very a good
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it!
  4. renslayer23
    renslayer23
    5/5,
    Version: Ship Platform Fix
    question how do i created the callistan race but i really love the mod because of the race
    1. Roskii Heiral
  5. jerese
    jerese
    5/5,
    Version: Wolves Have Eyes - Quick
    Nice mod!!!! Pls if you could bring the "plegaci" again I would love it! Sorry for my english! :c
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Hey, thanks! I like the peglaci too. I think there is a team working on restoring them (If I remember right). They're also in Frackin Universe as a non-player race (if I remember right).
  6. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: Roskii had a vacation!
    Nice mod :D
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  7. DarkGirl62500
    DarkGirl62500
    5/5,
    Version: Birthday Ship Update!
    Nice Mod Bro and the female character is so cute :3
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Awesome thanks!
  8. epicbonzi
    epicbonzi
    5/5,
    Version: Treasure Patch!!
    Not a bad mod not bad at all
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Not a bad review at all =D
  9. TheFluffyFish
    TheFluffyFish
    5/5,
    This is a great mod and is my main character right now and I love the ship. I have a few questions however. 1 Where can I find a village because I looked everywere and I cant find one. 2 can you make crafting for the furniture besides the casset tape. 3 can you make more furniture and blocks. Anyway this is a great mod and I really enjoy it!
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      They spawn on most biomes, but prefer the snowy ones.

I am planning on making a wide variety of assets available, but i like having some scan-able only. It encourages exploration and enables people who don't use the race to still be able to enjoy the assets in the mod.

I do plan on making alot more =3 the next update will be fairly explosive =D
  10. shadowvipe1220
    shadowvipe1220
    5/5,
    Currently playing with this race and having a great time! Though my only thing I would change with it is I want bigger and perkier ears
    <.<
    >.>
    1. Roskii Heiral
      Author's Response
      Haha, I'll think about it =d

Thanks for the review!