1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmarquest 1.7.1

travel bookmark

1. Cyel
    Allows you to set bookmarks via quests.
    "[...]I don't see why we would need a mod for this." - a wise person

This mod automatically gives you a quest that'll never disappear (well unless you uninstall the mod). When you "abandon" it, it'll give you another quest that you'll be able to track to return to the position you were at, using the quest compass.
    For planets, it also store their celestial coordinates (although this might not be really useful since you can already use the "show quest location" button in the navigation console).

It also ties in with the Memento Mori (but it isn't required): when you have it in your inventory, a trackable quest to your death's position will appear. Once you get there or if you abandon the quest, the quest will disappear, and your Memento Mori won't glow anymore until you die.
    (The Memento Mori's included in Frackin' Universe - If you're using this, it'll be all the same, except that the Memento Mori's glow will only stop once you change held item.)

I'm contemplating the idea of adding something to teleport you directly to your bookmarks.

If you have any idea or feedback, please feel free to post it.

Inspiration comes from this:http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/mod-request-compass-gps-to-mark-critical-areas.120442
    And as that wise person said in there, this mod's more or less not really useful as flags are OP.

whatever that was fun to make

(Sorry for the pic's poor quality, I'm too lazy to try and retry to get nice ones)
    (Also sorry for the terrible name, that's the first thing I thought)

Steam workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861376591
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. aaaaa.PNG
    2. aaagfdg.PNG
    3. lunarbase.PNG
    4. aaagfdg.PNG
    5. ship.PNG
    6. bookmarquest.PNG

Recent Reviews

1. Daniel411441
    Daniel411441
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.1