1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Blueish User Interface 0.1

Change your user interface to a blueish tint, inspired by Jayor

1. Murlocking
    This is my first mod i'm uploading here and it's only a small change to the color of the user interface.

It change your interface to a nice blueish tint but for the moment if have not done inventory/main menu and crafting screen because those might change in future update.

Let me know what you think, if it suck or you think it looks good. I'd like to have some feedbacks ;) Won't be mad if you think it look ugly, hehe ;)

I'll post screenshots if someone request them but you can easily look at the assets files and get a good idea of what it does in-game ;) (it's only 1 MB )

This work was inspired by an other mod author, he's a lot better (A LOT) then me with Photoshop than i am :cool: and you should follow him and like his mod if you like mine also, you can find his work here :

Smaller Action Bar

Recent Reviews

1. Aimlessimp05
    Aimlessimp05
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    So far i love it, but i do have a request. Can you do the inventory as well?