1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bleach Mod and friends! 2014-02-09

Now including other anime's, game's and manga!

1. SakataGintoki
    A bleach mod for starbound! Now including new reference cross overs!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New updated mods now includes cross reference for!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this mod follow's the story of bleach up to the current released Manga arc of the 1000 year war.

This current version offers a music battle overhaul, new loading screen, new chuckle logo screen, new title screen, weapons, multiple characters, custom attacks, spells, techs, and many other things to come!

This mod will also include all characters in the manga ranging from shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Visoreds, Fullbringers, and a few other hidden mentions. Each character has their own personalized weapon and this mod will eventually include a bleach world, new bosses, villages, NPCS, custom bleach combat, and specialized techs.

New updates will include reference anime's and games as well.

Special thanks to all that were in this project!!

Credit goes to Rooboodude, Orbe, Orochi259, jorj1388, Visionmonster, ODABUTSU, DCsk8rboy, and myself!

Bleachpic.png byakuya.png hisagi.png Gin.png kensei.png ichigoshikai.png ichigo.png Kenpachi.png Neliel.png Starrk.png toshiro.png rukia.png renji.png urahara.png

Recent Updates

1. New characters/weapons
  2. Minor fixes
  3. Bleach updated ;)

Recent Reviews

1. dat-CosmosNova
    dat-CosmosNova
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-02-09
    Mod does not work on unstable Apr 21st build
  2. Lasersittich
    Lasersittich
    4/5,
    looks cool... but dont work.
  3. MessoremAnimarum
    MessoremAnimarum
    5/5,
    Amazing!!!
  4. joshxyx
    joshxyx
    5/5,
    pretty cool and simple! love it! good work:)
  5. CrimsonDeviant
    CrimsonDeviant
    4/5,
    Love the mod. Ranging from the armors, weapons and soundtracks is bloody perfect. But it feels like it lacks options in the installation. Is it possible to have the mod in two choices? - One with the full overhaul - And the other, just the contents without the interface i.e. keeping the original title screen, loading screen, battle/title music?
  6. JeffreyTehGamer
    JeffreyTehGamer
    5/5,
    Love this mod haven't gotten the chance to watch the anime but I will try to this summer and this mod renews my determination to do that. Also could you add Kaname Tōsen's out fit and his weapon the Suzumushi with possibly its bonus effects? XD
  7. Crestonia
    Crestonia
    5/5,
    EXCELLENT MOD. 5 STARS. Good job dude. I love Bleach so much, and I love Starbound. Now I can start up starbound with a bleach title sequence, and I love the picture on the selection screen. I love the swords and outfits too. Thanks :D
    1. SakataGintoki
      Author's Response
      No problem, expect some polishing with it and plenty of updates to come :D
  8. dr.poseidon
    dr.poseidon
    5/5,
    I love Bleach. i grew up reading the manga and watching the anime. When i found out about this mod i HAD to try it. And oh my god i fell in love with it. you my friend put a lot of effort making this mod. I'm eager for the next update.
    1. SakataGintoki
      Author's Response
      thanks man, its still being re polished and updated! I am just having a hard time with a lot of the team from people moving onto different things. I will be continuing updates in any case and plan to make a quality product by the end.
  9. Wazaap
    Wazaap
    5/5,
    Pure boss, right here!
  10. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    This mod is absolutely amazing, especially the armors. I really love Ichigo's bankai armors. So well done.
    1. SakataGintoki
      Author's Response
      Thank you! We are actually working on re doing it a bit as well, lot of new updated content to come!