1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bk3k's Inventory 1.26

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. Adjusted the categories again, fixed new item indicator locations

bk3k
    1. The new item indicator is fixed. Just before release when I shortened the screen by moving techs and pets, I had to adjust heights. But these where south of the change and didn't need to move... I "fixed"(broke) them anyways.
    2. You should be able to pick up anything now(I believe).

The last update didn't address objects the way it did items. Now I did the same thing with the objects. One tab is a whitelist(only what I specify), and the other a blacklist(disallow what I specify). Seems to work well and should pick up categories that aren't defined by the mod as to where they should go.

No guarantee that means they'd go in the appropriate tab. For that I'd still need to get the missing "category" from the mod. So this will work out better in time as I fill in the gaps.

I really think this should be the end of things not able to be picked up at least. So that's good.

Still report anything that should need adjusted, or any other problems if they still exist.
Return to update list...