1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

bk3k's blocks and objects - formerly lighted platforms 2.4.03

Stuff you didn't know you needed til now

1. More chamelon door sizes, a platform hatch, fixed proximity sensor node when doors not automatic

bk3k
    Yep chameleon doors are in more sizes now to fix more scenarios where being 2 tiles thick is too thick. They're available in [2 x 8], [1 x 8], [1 x 4], [2 x 2], [8 x 2], [8 x 1], [4 x 1] all with or without wire nodes.

I have a version of my horizontal airlocks with built in lunar base platforms(the doors originally where made to match the lunar base stuff). This is inspired by the platform hatches mod, but my implementation is a bit different. I'm using the actual lunar platforms when the door is opened.

I think one of my doors wasn't right in the last version. Now it should be fixed.

Also fixed is the implementation of the 2nd output node of all my doors - essentially the proximity sensor node. That node will now work when a door is locked by being wire controlled, or if the door isn't supposed to be automatic at all - such as the chameleon doors. So they can truly replace the need for proximity sensors in almost all cases.
Return to update list...