1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated BiggerHUD by Garrakx [Upbeat Giraffe] v1.1.1

Resizes the User Interface so it is more readable.

1. Garrakx
    :kitten::kitten:BiggerHUD is a simple mod scales the Starbound UI (HUD) bigger. This is for people who play at high resolutions (1080p and above) on big screens, so items and text are easier to see.

Example GIF_BIGGERHUD_MOD.gif
    • Compatibility
    • [Pleased Giraffe] - 25 August 2015
    • Everything except mods that change HUD
    • Installation
      • Place the extracted folder in
      • Backup your saves to be safe
      • Leave feedback!: If you have any problems, anything to say, please post a comment:gooby::party:
    • Bugs
      • Currently navigation panel (where you travel) looks glicthy and messed up, but it still functional -> working on that:confirm: FIXED
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    keith_connor and Tommy_XXL like this.

Recent Updates

1. Removed ad.fly link
  2. Woking on Bugfixes

Recent Reviews

1. satasha
    satasha
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.1
    Thanks so much for this! Please update it when 1.0 comes out. Otherwise the game is unplayable to me.
  2. xcyzor
    xcyzor
    5/5,
    nice mod
  3. DragonZombie
    DragonZombie
    5/5,
    Really good, i use a 40 inch tv, and it feels much better now
    1. Garrakx
      Author's Response
      thx for the support! I actually use it on a 21''
  4. mastercookie
    mastercookie
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    really loving it, but is there a way to make only menus bigger, and not the hud (hotbars, hp and all that)? or its all tied to one config line?
    1. Garrakx
      Author's Response
      yeah its tied to one config line. I'm sure there is a way to do it, i'm just going to work on that.
  5. Sinnera
    Sinnera
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Couldn't click on this fast enough, I play with a tv as my screen so your a life save ^_^
    1. Garrakx
      Author's Response
      thx for the support!
  6. guillerkus
    guillerkus
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Albert would be proud...