1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Better weapon infos (DPS, tier, ...) [Cheerful Giraffe] [Glad Giraffe] 1.1

Shows DPS, level and description of weapons

1. Surfeur18
    Hey there, this is my first "mod" for starbound so don't hesitate to tell me if i did something wrong.

This mod basically shows the DPS of weapons (guns and swords), their level (or tier) and their description (it will show the default one if they don't have one set). This feature is not included in the vanilla game so i decided it needed a mod to fix this.

The DPS and level stats are very useful to quickly sort weapons in your inventory and is a good reference to compare between others.
    The DPS is damage per swing/shot times rate of fire.

The infos will show up in the tooltip and in the description when you want to buy or craft a weapon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In red is the new DPS stat
    In green is the description of the item (here the weapons doesn't have a description set, so the default one shows up)
    In blue is the level or tier of the weapon

Instructions:
    -If you're using Glad Giraffe copy the .modpak from the "GladGiraffe" folder to "Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods"

-If you're using Cheerful Giraffe copy the .modpak from the "CheerfulGiraffe" folder to "Starbound\mods" or "Starbound - Unstable\mods"
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Kaireo, whitetip8, Alfador and 2 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Added suport to Cheerful Giraffe

Recent Reviews

1. Link2411
    Link2411
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    It was amazing, can you update the format so that it works with 1.0?
  2. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Top!
  3. Mmklop
    Mmklop
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It's about time someone made a mod like this!
    Nice job!