1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bar Overhaul 1.2

Changing the textures of bars (health, energy, etc.) into clean bars without sections.

1. Ultimate sandvich
    For some reason the health bars, energy bars and some other ones were irritating me because of the visible sections, so I decided to make a small mod to change that.

This is just a small mod, changing most bars in the game from this:
    [​IMG]
    to this:
    [​IMG]

I've done this for:
    • All health bars
    • All energy bars
    • All durability bars
    • All hunger bars
    • The breath bar, although I might change that one again
    If there's anything I forgot, please let me know!

To install the mod, just simply drag one of the folders inside the .zip into your mod folder.

There are two options:
    • The first has a short food bar. This causes incompatibility with FU due to the fact that FU changes this in a longer one.
      [​IMG]

• The second option has a food bar equally long to the one of FU, thus resolving the incompatibility issues. This only works with FU though, in vanilla starbound you'll still see the normal sized food bar.
      [​IMG]
    Thanks to amirmiked12 for reporting the incompatibility issue!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. TheReaper44
    TheReaper44
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    awesome