1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Banawi 1.3

Another hoax, no more...

Tags:
  1. 777Dan777
    banawi.png
    When the Ground Kiwi was discovered, several were experimented on, along with the invasive genetically-modified Banana species. A bored geneticist working on the Ground Kiwi cut one in half, taped it to half of a banana and put it in his personal growing plot. After a while he noticed that the banana part of the "fruit" was emerging from the ground, so he pulled it out, finding that the banana has fully grown back and absorbed the kiwi. The endocarp of the fruit resembled that of a kiwi's. After this discovery, it was called a "Banawi" by gardeners throughout the galaxy.

I made this when I was researching the Moon Melon for my other mod. You craft two seeds from 1 Banana and 1 Kiwi at the Foraging Table, or Tabula Rasa. After discovering the Banawi fruit you can craft a Banawi Shake at the Kitchen Counter for 1 Milk and 1 Banawi. The Banawi can also be used as a Banana and Kiwi substitute in the Fruit Salad and Tropical Punch vanilla recipes.
    Feel free to suggest recipes.

Recipes:
    1 Banawi Shake: Kitchen Counter
    - 1 Milk
    - 1 Banawi

1 Fruit Salad
    - 1 Pineapple
    - 2 Banawi
    - 1 Grapes

1 Tropical Punch
    - 1 Pineapple
    - 2 Banawi
    - 1 Coconut

Includes:
    - Banawi
    - Banawi Seed
    - Banawi Shake
    - Tabula Rasa compatibility

Credits:
    - GreenRam, Ore Plants+ sprite for Banana Seed T0.

Steam Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416044750
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. banawiitem.png
    2. banawishakeitem.png

Recent Updates

1. Recipe fix

Recent Reviews

1. DrKrip
    DrKrip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    I love banawi. BANAWI IS MY LIFE!