1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Banana Gun 2015-12-07

Banana Gun -- The Ultimate Trolling Machine!

1. Kirbyman13
    The UltimateTrolling Machine! This weapon spams Novelty Bananas at about 100 per second, bouncing all over the wall and also dealing hp damage. :mwahaha::3

HOW TO INSTALL: This mod is in the form of a .json file! To use please import into your inventory using http://starcheat.org/

This Mod is compatible with all versions of Starbound as of 12/7/15
    I am not liable for any damages or lag that this modded weapon can possibly create.
    Tested on Glad Giraffe. Support for this mod is never ending, and I will be adding future versions and compatibility updates for newer versions of Starbound.

All questions are welcome in the form of a Private Message or through my email at ultrexpineapple@gmail.com.

Enjoy and happy trolling! :ninja::rip::lickitung:
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.