1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bah! Humbug Mod (Discontinued) 2013-12-25

Tired of all the holiday spirit?

1. Levy
    Are you tired of all the useless holiday spirit getting dropped instead of precious pixels? Do you just hate the holidays and want to play the game? Well, this mod is for you! Stick it in your mods folder and it gets rid of the holiday spirit from the monsters' drop tables so you can get back to collecting massive amounts of pixels before the next wipe.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. spoke
    spoke
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-25
    Can't go wrong with this if you're scrooged!
  2. darknight737
    darknight737
    5/5,
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
  3. Yuni
    Yuni
    5/5,
    I get so tired of everything dropping Holiday Spirit this past week. It's a fun idea -- Terraria does it too. But unlike in Terraria, things in this game drop only ONE drop at a time. Previously I'd get nothing, meat, exactly 10 pixels, or the appropriate amount for the sector... without this mod, I'm getting holiday spirit over 2/3 of the time, and since things can drop only one thing, I'm absolutely money starved. 40 minutes of killing just to make my racial iron chest piece? YEESH!

Thank you... I needed this mod. It was this, or adjust my computer's clock!
  4. Kingpendragon
    Kingpendragon
    4/5,
    Oh sweet money, how I missed you!
    Seriously, now, killing present boxes didn't give me nearly much as money.

Wait, I just got a spirit. Make it humbug-er!
    1. Levy
      Author's Response
      Were you on a multiplayer server? The server will have to have this mod installed in order to affect drops. I can continue to test to make sure I got everything right, though. Please post in the discussion forum if you kill a monster that drops a spirit, thanks.