1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Axe tiers 1.0

copper axe, silver axe, golden axe, diamond axe now available

1. Cayote
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cayotes Axe Upgrades
    So I decided to create a mod that adds 4 Axe tiers,

Copper
    [​IMG]
    Silver
    [​IMG]
    Golden
    [​IMG]
    Diamond
    [​IMG]

They are created the same way pickaxes are, and will make cutting wood down a lot quicker.

The animations still look silly, and I'm looking into changing it!

Installation:

Copy zip contents into: steamapps/common/Starbound/mods (or Mods whaterver you use. (not into assets!)
    Merge folders if asked.

Go to win32/bootstrap.config and edit it.
    add : "../mods/CayotesAxeUpgrades" into the "assetSources"

^ Or "Mods" whatever you are using

Please PM me with any problems.

Recent Reviews

1. Ar7ific1al
    Ar7ific1al
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This mod needs updating. I've thought about making this mod myself, but decided to search to see if it was done before and it has been. It just needs to be updated to the new mod format for Angry Koala. Please update it so I don't have to do so myself. :)
    (That's the only reason for a 3-star rating, it isn't updated)
    1. Cayote
      Author's Response
      I know, quite sorry about this. but I've had a very busy at the moment with school etc. and I've promised myself to update all my mods at any moment when I have free time. so it will happen, just not any time soon (with soon being ~2 weeks)