1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Shipside update!

Fevix
    Alabaster here once more, coming at you HOT with a brand new update! Your ship schematics have been updated to give you a much softer and more pleasing-to-the-eye back wall which should reduce echoes considerably! Finally, you don't have to hear your footsteps for ten minutes after you stop moving.

The Colorizer has also been updated, and should no longer turn things invisible! If it doesn't have built-in color options, it just won't do anything to it!

Hmm.... Oh! This one's fun. Your ships have also been upgraded with a R2-MB Cleaning drone! Unfortunately, the one they scanned in was broken and won't actually do much other than wander around and recharge at its home station. You'll have to supply its base station with batteries to keep it charged up, but they're easy to make, just give your nanolathes a bit of copper and graphene. They tell me there's a battery with a MUCH higher capacity in the works, so keep your ears perked!

We've gotten in contact with Terramart, and they will now accept Avali produce! And we told the shipyard captain it was okay to start selling avali hoverbike controllers again, no clue why he stopped.

I just wanted you all to know that I am PERFECTLY SAFE and NOT being held hostage by someone under my desk holding a knife to my ankles. Thank you for tuning in, and see you next time! Hopefully.
    MaxWolfe, SSirin, Roke Eagle and 4 others like this.
Return to update list...