1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali-Themed Cursor Replacers v1.0

A series of edited cursors to better fit the theme of the Avali race.

1. Ulithium_Dragon
    [Description]:

This mod adds replacers for the various cursors the game uses with more "Avali-esq" ones.
    Some are simple recolors with a small amount of transparency added, while others were replaced.

[PLEASE NOTE]: These cursors replacers will affect ALL your races, not just when you are actually playing AS an Avali. There is nothing I can do about this - there's only one maser cursor file, sorry!

Steam Workshop Version:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=747160901

Mirror (Dropbox):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfpr3q8bumzlf6q/Avali-Themed Cursor Replacers v1.0.zip?dl=0

Main Cursor:

[​IMG]

Scanning Cursor:

[​IMG]

Targeting reticles for both guns and staff magic spells "advanced tech" casting:

[​IMG]
    *The cursor file has a lot more types of cursors in it, but as they are not used anywhere I don't see the point in making edits for them.

However, I did make one for the unused "chest" cursor before I found this out, though (second row from the top, far right):

[​IMG]

...But I don't think it's actually used anywhere in the game at the moment.

*Also it's worth noting that this mod doesn't actually *require* the Avali race to work, but it was designed in theme for it, so what else would you be using it for anyways? :]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.