1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali Rocket Launcher + Misc Stuff 1.16

Adds a themed rocket launcher for the Avali race, as well as a few miscellaneous extra items.

1. Attempted Projectile Type Fix

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Attempted fix for the projectile name duplicate type error.
  2. Crafting Recipe Fix

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Fixed the crafting recipes causing errors (base Avali mod changed their item name for "graphene" to "avaligraphene" for whatever reason).
  3. v1.14 (Fixed+Overhauled Datafeed Headset Recipe)

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Fixed the Datafeed Headset's recipe.
    - The Datafeed Headset has been moved to the Avali Nanolathe, and has had it's recipe altered (see description).
  4. Fixed Rocker Launcher Main Attack Damage

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Fixed the rocket launcher's main attack damage. It's now properly doing the correct amount of electrical damage, as well as 17-ish physical damage for some reason I cannot find out.
    - Failed to figure out why the Datafeed Headset doesn't show up in the Nanoloom - code looks perfectly fine to me. Just use the /admin command to make the recipe show up for now (make sure to do /admin again when you're done crafting it).
  5. New Headgear + More Rebalancing

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Added a new cosmetic head armor piece called the Datafeed Headset, based off of the tier 1 human head armor Scouter's Visor, crafted at the Avali Nanoloom.

- In an effort to nerf the Rocket Launcher's extremely OP alt fire ability, Shrapnel Missile only spawns 10 shrapnel shards (down from 15), and the shrapnel no longer bounces.

*Aerogel shouldn't bounce anyways, especially considering the idea behind the aerogel shrapnel was not that they were SHARP, but that they were HOT. :]
    **If I...
    hypergen8 likes this.
  6. Bug fixes, rebalances, etc.

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Fixed the Avali Rocket Launcher, including the alt fire ability (Shrapnel Missile is working again - yay!).
    - Retooled the DPS on the Rocket Launcher and the Spear (lowered slightly)
    - Changed the name color of the Rocket Launcher to a more fitting red ("Firedart" shouldn't be blue lol).
    - Changed the rarity of the Avali Climbing Axe to "legendary" (purple) to match the Avali Grappling Hook.
    - Buffed the values of all the items to be closer to their resource costs.

- Overhauled some of...
    Thundercraft and leinglo like this.
  7. Fixed for Starbound v1.0+

Ulithium_Dragon
    Works with Starbound v1.0+ now.

Rebalanced DPS for new values, fixed Avali Climbing Axe (they removed the .grapplinghook class type, so this was absurdly hard...), and the Rocket Launcher.

Note that everything I tried to get my custom alt fire ability to work failed (even tried patching the new weaponabilities.config file), so I have changed the Shrapnel Rocket to just use the Shrapnel Grenade ability from the vanilla game...
    Thundercraft likes this.