1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. I'm stupid oh god someone stop me

Campaigner
    I didn't realize I screwed up something so basic as to make the mod not even work, woops!

Code:
    ============================
    Changelog
    ============================
    06-12-2017;
       - GENERAL:
         - You can now craft the catalogs. I'm stupid and forgot the player.config.patch file.

- FURNITURE:
         - Colony Deeds are back!
           - Three versions, each work like the default deed.
           - An old bug allowed my deeds to add infinite tenants. I fixed that.

- TECHNICAL (For Modders):
         - I have a patch file for the default Colony Deed that uses my edited script.
           - The solution to the above colony bug was due to using a script that didn't work with my deeds.
           - I made a copy of the original script, and added lines to add my deeds. Now, Colony Deed and any of my deeds won't spawn endless tenants!
           - If you have any other mods that add custom Colony Deeds, or edit objects/spawner/colonydeed/colonydeed.object, then this mod will conflict with it.
             - I don't know how else to work around this.

Solzucht likes this.
Return to update list...