1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Artificial Intelligence Race 0.2

Adds the S.A.I.L artificial intelligence as a playable race.

1. Axolot
    Axolot
    3/5,
    Version: 0.2
    It is good, But my character wont load when i beat the mines and i can't use the pilot seat
  2. Ciby
    Ciby
    4/5,
    its really good right now. is it still being worked on?
  3. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    very great mod just add more stuff and it will be the best mod ever
  4. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    This looks like fun. They remind me of jelly. I love the colours. They look great without clothing. Maybe they could have some translucent items of clothing? Keep up the good work!
  5. almelon
    almelon
    4/5,
    I really like the idea behind this mod! Trying it out, I also really like what you have done so far, and can't wait to see what you do with it in the future. Good luck!
  6. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    They look really good.
    I'd love to see towns filled with these.
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I have big plans for towns so they look really nice too.
  7. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Ok... oook. I dont see, history, biology, TC, and i dont get how them stand or walk, or... do somethick on all. That race hawe a potential. Very werd but hawe. Like a... Sintetick race maded from people (not from protectorats, couse he a religion/individulalist fanatic) for... em... for support everyday life, lick a holografick helpers? May be. Maaaaayyyy beeeeeee.
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback. For all those "questions", did you read the codexes?
  8. Assassin001rus
    Assassin001rus
    5/5,
    Loved this mod!
    Will be waiting for updates!
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      I am glad to know you liked it. Feedbacks like that keep me motivated. hahaha
  9. Sephyfox
    Sephyfox
    5/5,
    I tested your mod, it still has a lot to do but I wish you good luck for the continuation this mod have a enormous potential
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I will need that luck. :P