1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Archer's Synthesizers - 14 New Instruments (and counting) 0.6

This mod adds 14 quality synthetic instruments, updated for Upbeat Giraffe (READ THREAD!)

1. Fix link again

Archer
  2. Fix dropbox link

Archer
    see title
  3. Added instruments to the loot tables properly, removed ability to craft them for 1 pixel

Archer
    Title said it all.
  4. 0.51 Compatible with release

Archer
  5. Small-ish nuisance fix

Archer
    Removed the feature that made instruments spawn in your inventory every time you make a new character, You can still craft them for just one pixel though.

Could somebody confirm for me whether everything is still working?
    StarScribe, Mrmii21 and Dekadrachm like this.
  6. Emergency update for Upbeat Giraffe

Archer
    This is an emergency update for version Upbeat Giraffe due to popular demand, since I don't have much time on my hands right now.

Thread has been updated with new instructions, read it! The cheat has now been merged with the main mod, this is done temporarily until I have time to make compatible loot tables.

There is no new content yet unfortunately, this will come when I have more time ;)

Enjoy!
  7. News update

Archer
    More a news update and a bump than anything else, no new content yet!

I added a showcase video to the thread so people can now properly hear how each of the instruments sound before trying the mod. :)

Furthermore, since mod version checking was turned off with the most recent Starbound version, it will no longer be necessary to update the mod each time the game updates.

I will soon replace the loot table thing (that is bound to cause issues at some point) by a dungeon with a custom NPC...
  8. Updated for Enraged Koala

Archer
    The cheat also got updated!
    IndieRockerBliss likes this.
  9. Added Tabula Rasa compatibility to main mod

Archer
    Because why the hell not, it was 1 minute of work : P
  10. Added 3 new instruments, please redownload mod + cheat (if you downloaded the cheat previously).

Archer
    The three new instruments got added to the main thread, you can see their sprites and hear a sample overthere :)

I also added 2 new testing songs that I composed mainly for the basses, 2 variants of each of them (low octave and high octave).

Please note that if you used the cheat before, you have to redownload it now from the same link, I updated it.

For the sake of speed, here are both links (mod+cheat):...