1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Guards: Galactic Shops Addon 2016-12-01

Buy yourself guarding animals

1. Tremerion
    Donation. Help me make more content for this mod and others.
    paypal.me/tremerion

This mod adds something completly new to the game: Guarding animals/creatures.

(Requires Galactic Shops mod
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/galactic-shops.3087/)

This animals are friendly to player and npcs. But will attack other animals and everything that would hurt player.
    They have settings to not wander far from spawning point, but my advice, place them inside some walls or fence. Consider them guarding "dogs".

HOW TO GET THEM:
    You can buy them from Animal Guards Handler in Galactic Market or from Animal Guards Shop. Shop is craftable and buyable from Special Shop. Like all other shops.
    They come in box. Place it where you want to spawn them. Brake the box and boom! you have yourself an animal guardian.
    animalguardsshop.jpg animalguardsshop_handlerpanel.jpg animalguardsshop_market.jpg animalguardsshop_panel.jpg

Ranks: Trainee, Soldier and Veteran.

Trainee: Has same stats as vanilla creatures.
    Soldier: More attack damage, health and it will regenerate health in time.
    Veteran: same as Soldier but stronger.

From start you will have access to Trainee animals. To get more experienced ones you need to buy licenses.

animalguardsshop_uncomlicense.jpg animalguardsshop_rarelicense.jpg

BEWARE:
    This animals are persistent. It means they will only disappear when killed or when mod is deleted. So place them wisely.
    They will not drop anything after death, at least for now. And you cannot capture them into pods.

animalguards_show.jpg

If you have problems, questions, ideas, as always, let me know :) Have fun.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Lehanson likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Max_Snegir
    Max_Snegir
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-12-01
    Nice idea. It seems to me that you can add a lot more, but think for yourself, I do not want to prompt and advise. Hello from the "Soviet Union"! Удачного дня! (By the way, the download link doesn’t work for me)