1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[OUTDATED] PETCRAFT by Amethystumn and Monijir 2.1

Adds new, craftable pet beds, houses and bowls!

1. I'm back and ready to work on an update for this mod.

Amethystumn
    Hello everyone, I know I have been very quiet for many many months now, I haven't been in touch with the Starbound community unfortunately as I have had a lot of things in real life I need to deal with.

Very recently I have updated and published my Floran Hair Pack. The pack now contains much nicer looking hairs and 25 choices of them.

Now, onto this mod. PetCraft. I am hoping to update this mod and make it functional again. I tried activating this mod and playing it in the new 1.0.4 Starbound version and the pet has dissappeared and I am very sure I will need to make new paths, check materials required for recipes and will probably also need to update the interface layout, there is a lot of work to do so please be patient with me as I try to update this mod and I look forward to releasing a working version of this mod for Starbound 1.0.4 very soon!
    Kelthazan likes this.
Return to update list...