1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Alimandrel Ship - Hylotl Reskin 1.00

A Tiger-Salamander themed reskin for the Hylotl

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr Industries thanks you for your purchase, and welcome to your newly detailed,

Alimandrel - Hylotl Reskin!
    (This is simply a reskin for the hylotl ship, which I was not fond of.)

[​IMG]

I simply did not like the hylotl ship, and had intended on modding the entire race, but opted to upload this as a standalone until the constraints of beta no longer limit object modifications.

Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!

To install this ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the contained files into your Starbound\mods folder. For others to see it, they only need the .png images in the same folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Slug
    Slug
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00
    Everyone deserves a review! I like the ship's new color, it's a good contrast from the orange that it was. This seems more like a cargo ship, while the other one's colors made it seem more luxury. It's a very well done mod though!