1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated A.I.C.C.A. New ship A.I. with personality. 0.3.2 (Upbeat Giraffe)

New ship A.I. with a different personality for each race.

1. donpapillon
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A.I.C.C.A.
    Artificial
    Intelligence
    Control
    Center
    Assistant

Aiccas are new ship A.I. modules with unique personalities. They have more animations and tell a story as the player advances through the game. Every single line is unique, with little details even when explaining small things.

Plans for the future?
    • New models!
    • New dialogue lines with the sole intention of interacting with her.
    • Small quests unique to each model, that flash out their personality.
    And maybe, just maybe.
    • A relationship system that can reward the player with items and techs (and a very friendly A.I.).

Available Models

[​IMG]
    A.I.C.C.A. Fa
    Fa is arrogant and pragmatic. She can be rude, even abrasive sometimes, but with time she may open up for you and show a gentle side, prone to loneliness and fear.

[​IMG] A.I.C.C.A. Re

Work in Progress.

Recent Reviews

1. Antaler
    Antaler
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.2 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Great work, one of my favorite mods, the dialogues are well done as well as the animatios. You're planing on updating it to Glad Giraffe? That would be great
  2. Treosk
    Treosk
    5/5,
    Really nice mod, but not working on Pleased Giraffe
  3. Glint
    Glint
    4/5,
    Looks quite nice but I cannot get it to work no matter what I do, I keep running into an error about Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (JsonException) No such key in Json;;get("portraitFrames")
  4. crimsonwisp95
    crimsonwisp95
    5/5,
    I am loving this mod right now cant wait for the quest and updates.Also hoping for the relationship system cause it would add more depth to the ai (plus i feel like it would kepp me super entertained with the game.)
  5. PrecursorEmpire
    PrecursorEmpire
    5/5,
    Really well done, i can't wait to see what's to come from the mod. I think the relationship stuff could be interesting to see put into action.
  6. NullGlitch
    NullGlitch
    3/5,
    I really liked the look of this mod but when I try to switch techs, it crashes my game. Confirmed it's this mod because when I remove just this one I can switch techs no problem. Too bad :/
  7. lazyghost
    lazyghost
    5/5,
    i love this mod, though im having trouble getting the ningen race to work with it. cant wait for the blue one
  8. Taters
    Taters
    5/5,
    I literally have no idea how to say my level of love for this. When I picked nova and found weird horse time I couldnt stop laughing and thinking of butter lettuce. So I knew I would need a more serious cute to match my ava. Totally amazing. I cant wait to see what more you design!
  9. Shadow Chaotic
    Shadow Chaotic
    5/5,
    how i can install it on more than one race?
    1. donpapillon
      Author's Response
      If they are standard races you only need to copy all the folders you want. Right now I have all races installed and they work fine.

If they are multiple custom races, it should still work, you simply follow the installation notes, then rename the mod name inside the modinfo file so that the game will recognize different mods for each race. I haven't tested with multiple custom races yet though, so I'm not sure.
  10. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    Keeps the bond between captain and ship alive just a little bit more.