1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

(1.3 Compatible!) Roblox Death Sound Instrument v1.0

UUHHH!

1. TmanDaCool1
    Hey guys, I'm back at it with another mod! You know those remixes of songs using the Roblox death sound? Well now you can make your own with this mod!

Just install and use /spawnitem robloxmicrophone! Couldn't be any easier!

Edit: Some people have been complaining about not being able to use the item. I had forgotten to mention that admin mode is required to spawn the item. Use /admin to enable/disable it.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. StarheartXD
    StarheartXD
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Excellent! 5 Stars! I watched this one youtube video that was megalovania but it was also a roblox remix and with this mod I can hear roblox remixes of other songs too!
  2. scips28
    scips28
    5/5,
    A very useful mod
  3. Bitbatgaming
    Bitbatgaming
    1/5,
    How do i use it!
    1. TmanDaCool1
      Author's Response
      You need to have Starbound installed. Once installed, you have to place it in the mods folder of the Starbound directory. It couldn't be any easier...
  4. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    funny sound i like it i play roblox so it's a good mod
  5. ImHereForTheMods
    ImHereForTheMods
    5/5,
    Not only is it a cool, and fun idea, but the audio is actually properly synchronized!

Love it!
    Thanks for sharing!
  6. JackHero1
    JackHero1
    5/5,
    UUHHH! Love it!