1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

お茶Mi's Chic Cute Kitchen

kitchen and island countertops

1. お茶Mi's
    disclaimer
    My mods is only supported on...​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.

Recent Updates

1. Kitchen Update

Recent Reviews

1. Lyarica
    Lyarica
    4/5,
    I love it! But while using your other packs (The bathroom, the bedroom and furniture) it overwrote those :( I tried to fix it somehow, but now I have bugs all over my hose which don't display my floor anymore... haha
    Is there maybe a version, where those mods are all together? Like, in one furniture.xnb and one farmhouse_tiles.xnb? :'D
    But great work! Absolutely love those!
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you, Unpacking and Packing xnb isn't hard to learn you can find a easier way on my "Mi's Furniture" mod in the "Discussion" tabs on the page 2 if your still having problems...the reason why you have your floor not displaying is because.. you have to have the (farmhouse_tiles.xnb) included the DevilBro bathroom tiles ...or my recolor bathroom tiles and put it into the "Content" & "Map" folder then put the (FarmHouse2.xnb) & (FarmHouse2_marriage.xnb) into Stardew Valley "Maps" Folder. Since my "Bathroom recolor" is a separate entity i won't be making a compatible version with my kitchen and beds
  2. gba0504
    gba0504
    5/5,
    I like it, thanks <3
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you!!
  3. mimikute
    mimikute
    5/5,
    I love it! Thank you
    1. お茶Mi's