1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

お茶Mi's Beds

Classy Victorian Beds for your Farmhouse

1. お茶Mi's
    Forums Thread

My mods is only supported on Nexusmods, Tumblr @ Campanulamis &...
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.
    cilabilla, Anne_hy, IronZelly and 6 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. cmTL
    cmTL
    5/5,
    goooooooooooooooood!
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  2. gyj3337
    gyj3337
    5/5,
    good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you,
  3. ioio6563
    ioio6563
    5/5,
    OMG~I LIKE~~
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you >u<
  4. nasran
    nasran
    5/5,
    I love it, too!! It is the most beasutiful retexture that I have ever seen!! :) Do you have compatible version with bathroom? I would like to use your bathroom retexture as well but they are all same file "farmhous_tiles.xnb" If you have please update it!! <3
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much, and sorry i won't be making a compatible version with my bathroom retextures.
  5. ckslam
    ckslam
    5/5,
    I love it !!♡
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you, <3
  6. Sherlock.
    Sherlock.
    5/5,
    I like this
    1. お茶Mi's
  7. YouthSprout
    YouthSprout
    5/5,
    Love your mods, but can you please merge the the blue bed with your fireplace(cream) and kitchen mod? XNBnode hate me...
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      edited: i already made a compatible version with my kitchen mod..and the fireplace is a separate file.. Oops..sorry about that. ;v;
  8. Jackardson
    Jackardson
    5/5,
    Awesome!! I like all your Stuff, its so beautiful! But i got a question. Im not good in merge all your Stuff, everytime i trying,my furniture gets a white background..would it be possible that you can merge all your Furnitures into one File? <3 Pretty please q-q
    1. お茶Mi's
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much, ohh the reason why you get a white background is because you have to use a software that has a transparent background like ex: GIMP, Photoshop,Paint.NET etc... (This does not work for MS Paint) but i'm not to sure what you mean by merging all my furniture into one file?