Dilrax
Mods:
Birthday:
Mar 14, 1993 (Age: 31)
Jack of all trades a master of none.

Share This Page

Dilrax

Ketchup Robot, Male, 31, from Starlight Ordinance [Orbiting a Planet]

You can now find me on the "Avali Triage" discord, just look for "Reni". Dec 4, 2020

1. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      You can now find me on the "Avali Triage" discord, just look for "Reni".
    2. Fleet Admiral Iron Hoof
      Fleet Admiral Iron Hoof
      Hello Dilrax! I'm an amateur mod creator, and I was wondering if you'd happen to have the files for the old RenTek: Reni's Armory lying around still. I'd like to attempt to update it to Starbound 1.0 for personal use, aswell as for experience in coding. Thanks for your time! Take it easy, stay safe, and good luck on your future projects!
      1. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        I guess I should go wake up the Dire Wolf.
        Sep 15, 2019
        Sakura Aurora Lunaris likes this.
      2. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        i should... somewhere, though i think the files where split up back when i was trying to update them one at a time, i'll have to dig them all up again
        Sep 19, 2019
      3. Fleet Admiral Iron Hoof
        Fleet Admiral Iron Hoof
        If you wouldn't mind, that'd be wonderful. I do understand if you'd rather not, though. Thanks for giving a reply at the very least, take it easy, stay safe, and good luck on whatever it is you do now!
        Sep 20, 2019
    3. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Bleh... New(Old) job's got me beat, could take some time to get back into things once i get used to the work hours... in the sun... x-x
    4. Waffle-Chan
      Waffle-Chan
      Happy birthday!
      1. Dilrax likes this.
      2. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        Why thank you.
        Mar 30, 2018
        Waffle-Chan likes this.
    5. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Blarg... Stupid Coding Errors, IRL Problems, Traveling, Family Relation Problems, And Back Pain... x-x Cant Catch a break...
    6. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Things for the armoury are coming along well, Admittedly Slow but then again that's just me, I ain't no Space Wizard...
    7. Bat Dash
      Bat Dash
      Is here to report bugs? i canĀ“t dowload the mod is apears dest...

[Log] Please Report Error Code:: 4920474f542054524f4c4c454421 To File Owner.
      1. Dilrax
      2. Bat Dash
        Bat Dash
        is my fault :O i am not read this part :P
        Jul 17, 2017
    8. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      I'll get back to working on the armory Tuesday, might dabble with a few things sometime during the day(Monday) if iv got the energy to...
    9. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Oh God... the Coding Shenanigans have Started Already! Nothing could possible go anymore far worse or Confusing... or could it?
      1. Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
    10. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Mod Testing on hold, Sprite creation still going... i need a better laptop... x-x
    11. HunterC1998
      HunterC1998
      Happy Birthday!
      1. Dilrax likes this.
      2. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        thanks ^^
        Mar 17, 2017
        HunterC1998 likes this.
    12. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Well... Back to working on RT:Armoury Evolved, progress is really slow but at least it seems to work now... Just have to clean it up now.
    13. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      *will be out of commission for quite some time due to... an unfortunate and rather upsetting turn of events...*
    14. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      not having the best start to the year, laptop system failure, updates deleting important files, everyone getting sick & the dog ill with IMT
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        Jan 13, 2017
      2. MilkCalf
        MilkCalf
        So sad to hear about that. Best of luck.
        Jan 13, 2017
        Dilrax likes this.
    15. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      i'll be doing so major work on the Armoury after New years and hopefully get that mess sorted out, sorry for the wait. & Avi Art by Zancuno.
    16. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      there are some jokes that shouldn't be said to avali... you'll end up dying from laughter if they dont kill you -> http://tinyurl.com/bbsytf
      1. Lodish likes this.
    17. Sir Wilfrey
      Sir Wilfrey
      I recently took a browse through some old mods I loved, and found the Reni's Armory/Evolved thing again. Sad sight to see m8, but I thought I'd offer an idea. I remember you guys helping me with some technical difficulties, yeah it was really small but I remember things. Was wondering if you wanted a pair of extra hands on the V2 of the mod? No expert, but help is help I suppose!
      1. Omicron445 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        i also may have to redo the rebuild or atleast restructure it due to some strange errors; just to figure out what they are or at least eliminate them as they don't appear in the log, something to do with explosions and colony deeds x-x -[sometimes the 420 characters cap is still too little]
        Oct 18, 2016
        Sir Wilfrey likes this.
      4. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        but if you know something about dungeons and are more then happy to help with them i would be more then happy to accept... i kinda... cant seem to make a working dungeon map... at all, even when following the guide, just doesn't like me of all people... ahahahaa -[but... im finally done trying to say what i was hoping to say in 1 post x-x]
        Oct 18, 2016
        Sir Wilfrey likes this.
      5. Sir Wilfrey
        Sir Wilfrey
        I don't know much but I'll go look into it for you :P
        Oct 18, 2016
    18. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      taking way longer then wanted to solve problems, recent statewide extreme storm doesn't help ether with the floodwaters it brought.
    19. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Things are Going as Planned for the armoury... could still be a week or two off from going public... we'll just have to see...
    20. RyunosukeKnT
      RyunosukeKnT
      oi Dilrax, any plans to add to steam workshop? :)
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        Heh heh heh... In due time, my workshop is a wreck still... ;)
        Aug 4, 2016
      2. RyunosukeKnT
        RyunosukeKnT
        fair enough :)
        Aug 4, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 14, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Jack of all trades a master of none.
    [​IMG]
    The Official RenTek Wolf, Dilrax.

I like making stuff, playing stuff, talking to people, drawing stuff when feeling creative, not the best artist but I'm working on it...

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dilrax/
    Twitter:
    RenTekDilrax