Zancuno
Last Activity:
Jan 30, 2024
Mods:

Share This Page

1. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Welp not sure is many know but I own a guild on Gaia Online. Maybe I could get some more interest for here.
      1. Firebird Zoom likes this.
    2. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Huh.... I seem to mainly post in the lucario mod discussion. Maybe I should look to branch off..
    3. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      ^ ^... I think I'm enjoying the modding a little bit too much..
      2. Nibolas O Anelbozas
        Nibolas O Anelbozas
        you have to stop before you get thomas the train...
        Jan 18, 2016
        Firebird Zoom likes this.
      3. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        Well I meant more of learning how to mod and no..... thank you for suggesting that out of my vision...
        Jan 22, 2016
    4. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      So before I have even played Starbound, for some reason I'm trying to fix the Lucario Race mod. As any game I enter, I always customize.
      2. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        best leave that to the people who know best :P
        Dec 24, 2015
  • About

I am Zancuno, probably the only one you will ever find with that name. I used to use a lucario for my design before making something original. Nowadays I run around with the RenTek team, hopefully working towards a revival of it.

my main notorieties here is being the second author of the lucario mod for Starbound. I have another mod out there, granted only on Steam and GitHub that does automatic image replacements for clothing to match your species as long as someone makes the art, RenTek Armor Adapt.

While I may not have many mods under my name, I have a ton of shadow credits and have helped others in making their mods. I tend to help people with their own mods more than work on my own. Which when I do work on my own, I tend to focus on QoL improvements and revamps instead of new content, sorry!

I started modding for Starbound in 2015 so have some knowledge. I have picked up lua skills as of 2021 and am still learning, going down the optimization pipeline.

I am also a digital artist, Starbound mostly teaching me pixel art, otherwise I work at much higher resolutions.

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    zancuno
    Twitter:
    Zancuno