Comments on Profile Post by Dilrax

1. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Oooh I remember reading about that... I think... wait no, my bad! also thats a really cool profile pic! :3
    Dec 8, 2015
  2. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    thank you ^^
    i figured i would put the Full Wall Terminal UI Design to use, as proportions have been cut to suit Starbound Standards... sadly
    Dec 8, 2015
  3. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    its all for the sake of stability! wouldnt want things BLOWING UP! suddenly Im sure! or maybe just so things dont go messy... ya seen dem starbounders ships? good lords its a nightmare!
    Dec 8, 2015
  4. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    well some ones gotta test the limits of practicality, even if its messy in the end :P
    Dec 8, 2015
  5. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Thats the spirit!! experiment! blow things UP! and probably keep backs up at hand... heh!
    Dec 8, 2015
  6. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    well Explosives and Experiments are my forte... mainly Explosions... Mr. Torgue would be proud. XD
    Dec 8, 2015
  7. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Badass CRATER of BADASSITUDE!! I loved using the armoury back in koala :3 if its up and running when 1.0 hits (no pressure) ill be sure to run around blasting things with them! nyahaha!
    Dec 8, 2015
  8. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    i could... probably hand you an early test version... to try out, *IF* your willing to give some feed back on things... my last three test subj-ahh Assistants Went MIA...
    Dec 8, 2015
  9. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Hmmm! tell me a day, so I can plan ahead! if its too soon, im afraid ill have to decline! but if its not too soon, ill comply! and fire away!
    Dec 8, 2015
  10. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    its purely a "heres a sandbox with a few toys" kind of deal, where at any time you happen to playing with the provided gear (between now and towards the end of the month right before release) as you play around with them ingame; feel free to share your thoughts on the gear, what you like, what you don't like, what could be improved/nerfed a bit, that kind of thing.
    Dec 8, 2015
  11. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Hmm I getcha, I would be glad to help indeed! tho not inmediately, I am a tad busy for the next 4 days but after that I should be completely free to nuke a hole into a few planet cores if it the need arises!
    Dec 8, 2015
  12. Dark_Technician
    Dark_Technician
    I would be glad to help too.. but going by the fact Corrigane has already been talking to you about it so much..
    Dec 8, 2015
  13. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    i don't mind, if your willing to help give feedback to help mold a few weapons into perfect tools of destruction if they are not already.
    Dec 8, 2015
  14. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    The more the better!
    Dec 8, 2015