1. Gearzoid II likes this.
      2. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        These are very good ideas right here.
        Feb 22, 2017
        Resonat likes this.
    2. Citizen Zero
      Citizen Zero
      Hey love the mod im loving the new races added just one question. How do you get the Avikan gifts for the keffrider quest because i literally have no clue.
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        You can get Avikan Gifts as rent from Avikan tenants. It's not a guaranteed item to get - they can also give you pixels, materials or other items - but that's the primary source of Avikan gifts. If you get a few Avikan tenants, you should be able to gather five gifts relatively quickly. A second method is to buy the Gifts from the Drifter's Emporium (black market) in the Starfarer's Refuge.
        Feb 3, 2017
    3. ChatNoir
      ChatNoir
      Well, its me again, sorry for being too active onde hoje mod hehe! Mind if I ask something? What about the evolution of the avikans? You know-how, What they used to be like in the beginning? (welp sorry im a little obsessed with evolution xd) Also, do trinks have an intro mission like the avikans? If no, will ya make one?
      1. Aegonian likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        As for the Trinkain intro mission, they get a couple of radio messages from an admiral of the Elithian Alliance when they beam down to their first planet, which is actually a quest that's hidden from the log, but there's no mission like that of the Avikan yet.
        Jan 20, 2017
      4. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        In a future update, there's going to be another outpost - one for all races belonging to the Elithian Alliance - and the Trink will get a mission to visit that too. I'm also planning to add storylines with full-on missions for all races in the future, but that's going to take a long time to build.
        Jan 20, 2017
      5. ChatNoir
        ChatNoir
        Okay! Thanks.
        Jan 20, 2017
    4. KaleShibata12
      KaleShibata12
      I was wondering if you had a page specifically for the Avikan race specifications (Like average age expectancy and things like that)

Would ask in the thread, but I'm trying to keep relevant and assumed the question was better asked here. Since you mentioned they were created after Spore, I doubt I'd find the proper spots in the forum link.
      1. Aegonian likes this.
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        I have most of these things written down in some of my personal documentation, but I don't believe any of it is available online yet. After the hotfix is out, I'll look into posting all of these things somewhere online - an Elithian Alliance wiki with this sort of information, for example, is something I've been thinking about for a pretty long time.
        Jan 20, 2017
        KaleShibata12 likes this.
      3. KaleShibata12
        KaleShibata12
        It would DEFINATELY be nice to have soome lore kind of thing to go by for them. From most I can gather the culture is split and unified equally in hunters, soldiers and spiritualists (Preists) so they have their own faith, those who prefer the hunt and as such provide and them military which is obvious. but there's also the sub peices like more permenent colony prefering ones as well.
        Jan 20, 2017
    5. DominatorLegend
      DominatorLegend
      Hey man, you told me that if I had any more questions I must PM you, so here I am. I asked about the disabling of settlements because I don't know if your mod is compatible with FU. I want to know whether your mod is or isn't compatible with FU. You should indicate the compatibility with FU like you did with MadTuliu's.
    6. varn1111
      varn1111
      i love youe mod can`t wait to see it part of my universe again!
    7. Starbound playa
      Starbound playa
      Avali Or Avikan? Both look the Same m8.
      1. zeskorion likes this.
      2. the420urchin
        the420urchin
        Dude, his mods race is straight stolen as far as I can tell, Avali have been around for years...
        Oct 15, 2016
      3. WOOLOO
        WOOLOO
        it was created before the author knew about the Avali mod
        Jan 28, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      4. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Ryuujin said he was fine with other modders using the avali as a base template in his review of the mod.
        Feb 26, 2017
    8. Wiku
      Wiku
      Hey! Great mod you did for the Avikan! However, i found a "bug"? Well, the mod seems to keep me from spawning npcs using the colony deed. Please respond if you need anything or if you know how to fix it! Thanks!
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Could you send me your starbound.log? It might help in figuring out what's happening. And are you trying to get a specific NPC to spawn, or are they not spawning at all any more?
        Jan 1, 2016
    9. TheWorstPersonEver
      TheWorstPersonEver
      Seems like your mod is inspired by Avali... just saying.
    10. BAskull
      BAskull
      Your race mod was so good you should make another
      1. toby109tt likes this.
    11. Dodgeworld
      Dodgeworld
      Hello, Would you mind if I asked you something? :P
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Many of the races in the rp were also built in Spore, and most members started out on the Sporum rp page. The Avikan were created after I quit Spore though, so there's no creations for them in that game. Unfortunately, the rp hasn't been active for some time now, as our member count kept dwindling and the few remaining members had less and less time to post in the rp...
        Aug 11, 2015
      3. Dodgeworld
        Dodgeworld
        Okay cool! Thank you for letting me know. (I made an account on the forms, now I'm just waiting to be approved XD)
        Aug 11, 2015
      4. Dodgeworld
        Dodgeworld
        I'm in :D
        Aug 12, 2015
    12. Cup o' Tea
      Cup o' Tea
      Could you start a PM with meh plez?
      1. Relten likes this.
    13. Heriol
      Heriol
      Hey man, I'm absolutelly loving the Avikan Race mod and Can't WAIT to see the other 9 races planned for Elithian Race mod!
      Cant you give any spoilers?

Keep up the good work man! You should talk to Beatrice , she's got a great idea for races too! :)
      1. Relten and Beatrice like this.
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        I’m very glad you like the Avikan! If youreally can’t wait, there’s quite a bit of info to be found on the Elithian Alliance forum (especially in the ‘Empires’ section), though some of it is a bit outdated. I'll also be revealing a few more things in the mod thread soon, including updates on new Avikan content and a first look at some of the other races, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
        Jul 24, 2015
    14. Double-Negative
      Double-Negative
      Hey! I would like to ask you if the airlock from the Avikan ship can be opened! (If it can be opened, please tell me how!)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Double-Negative
        Double-Negative
        I don' t think that you will need to make a new area just for the airlock. Lemme tell you dis: If you fly high enough (on a planet) you will get to some kind of asteroid field (that might be due to fracking universe but i' m just sayng). So instead of making a whole entire area just for that, you could instead just telepor there.
        Jul 26, 2015
      3. Double-Negative
        Double-Negative
        (Grammer misteaks)
        Jul 26, 2015
      4. Daleborn
        Daleborn
        No, the asteroids are normal.
        Apr 26, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com/