Mods:

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
October 16

Share This Page

fliberdoodle

Void-Bound Voyager, Male

Currently working on the Fliberdoodian Mod, by the time it's released in 1.0, I'll have shown so many concepts with it... And a deep lore... Sep 6, 2015

fliberdoodle was last seen:
Dec 23, 2018
    1. ReaperFan1
      ReaperFan1
      I only wish to give you more will and inuff interest to not give upp on this beutiful and uniqe idea. I haven't lost hope on this, and no shall you. Keep strong, and keep doing what you do best. You are one of very few people who would probebly create anything close to these types of concepts, remember that. Hope I coulde assist you with giving you positivity.
    2. ReaperFan1
      ReaperFan1
      Hi there Fliberdoodle, im a very old fan of your mod (back when you first released it) and have always loved the shared view of interest towards race concept such as these. Ive been waiting patiently for over 2 years now for anyone to comeback and create things such as a xenomorph race or even a biological, assimilation, type of race and just remembered about the good times i hade with your mod.
    3. fliberdoodle
      fliberdoodle
      Currently working on the Fliberdoodian Mod, by the time it's released in 1.0, I'll have shown so many concepts with it... And a deep lore...
  • About

Birthday:
    October 16
    I mod(For Starbound), make games and uh... school. Lots of that. #BusyLife

Signature

... The world cannot change. You cannot change. Change cannot happen. But change... - His last words.