Birthday:
Sep 12, 1991 (Age: 32)
Lua

Share This Page

Healthire

Can't Most Program the Least, Male, 32, from London, UK

1. Bamboozler
      Bamboozler
      Hey, just letting you know that I'm here :)
    2. Djinnetic
      Djinnetic
      100+ hours into 1.0 and craving pipes. +1 vote for bringing starfoundry back and official
      1. Naddox likes this.
      2. Naddox
        Naddox
        I actually contacted metadept about updating starfoundry and he gave me the okay to take a shot at doing so.
        Aug 8, 2016
        Djinnetic likes this.
      3. Djinnetic
        Djinnetic
        Aug 8, 2016
        Nirahiel likes this.
    3. Justincase
      Justincase
      I love your profile pic!
    4. Run and Shoot
      Run and Shoot
      hey I installed your Gun Assembly but, the Gun Assembly Station not appear on my crafting table
      so how can i get it
    5. Your Buddy Bill
      Your Buddy Bill
      I'd like to request permission to use assets from your Better Doors mod in a metroidvania-style map+mod I'm working on. Acceptable or no?
    6. The | Suit
      The | Suit
      Got D/c from server don't know if I thanked you for the animation reference code.
      So thanks. It looks pretty straight forward so I finally will able to make my flashlight.
    7. Marxon
      Marxon
      Happy Birthday! I think...
    8. Rgbunpro
      Rgbunpro
      Hey good job on mazebound 64 dude, it was fun.
      1. Harakhti likes this.
    9. Gothraga
      Gothraga
      Dear Random Person I Have Never met before.
      I am a Random Person you Have never met Before.
      Being someone you have never met before I do not expect you to make it work more for someone you have never met before.
      Still i will ask, This toy broke can you fix it?
      http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/hole-drills.588/
      Much Respect
      gothraga
    10. lillgrinn
      lillgrinn
      Please tell me why i can't modify the predefined weapon. I don't know why. In the script i can modify parameters, but when the weapon will be created in game, it won't save the changed parameters. Everything perfectly works with random generated weapon.
      In Stable and Unstable releases all is working. It's problem only with Nightly release.
    11. Airstrike3
      Airstrike3
      are you going possibly add something to starbound like one of your mods? Like the gun disassembly or the better doors or something.
      1. Healthire
        Healthire
        I'd like to add the doors mod, but it's a lot of work and not high priority. I'd also like to add Starfoundry in some form but properly implemented. Gun Assembly was only a PoC and doesn't really work well. Hole drills are too janky.
        May 27, 2015
    12. The | Suit
      The | Suit
      Wo congrats on Admin. Developer \ Admin \ Possibly Naked Smiley Face A.I all in one.
    13. severedskullz
      severedskullz
      So I keep seeing you referenced in the daily updates... Did you secretly become a developer or something?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Healthire
        Healthire
        Not really secretly, there just wasn't any announcement or anything. I thought most modder people knew by now. I've been working on starbound for about 5 months now :)
        Mar 20, 2015
      3. severedskullz
        severedskullz
        Well as you may have noticed my appearance in IRC has gotten very infrequent due to schooling and such, so Im not exactly up to date on everything :(
        Mar 20, 2015
      4. DarthTrethon
        DarthTrethon
        Well, I know it's long overdue and stuff, but congratulations on becoming a CF developer. Best of luck. I wish they had given you a developer badge.
        Mar 20, 2015
    14. DesertRecon417
      DesertRecon417
      Hi, could you possibly teach me out to make custom gear for starbound or possibly have a written guide somewhere? No one is telling me anything, all I wanted to do was make a custom tech or two, some custom armor, and weapons. I hear they call you an "Omega", all I'm trying to do is enhance my exprience with said forbidden knowledge.
    15. ro-borg 37
      ro-borg 37
      ( i'm a kid.)
    16. ro-borg 37
      ro-borg 37
      hey it me!!! from chat!!!
    17. IcyLucario
      IcyLucario
      Think you could work on a SWORD assembly?
      :) That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
    18. meow~
      meow~
      hi
      1. Healthire
        Jul 4, 2014
    19. SomaSam
      SomaSam
      I have to say, your mods are incredible. All of them are very useful and should probably be in the game proper. Especially your doors mod, that thing is wonderful.
      1. Healthire
        Healthire
        Thanks!
        Jul 4, 2014
      2. birdlover143
        birdlover143
        Actually I think they're implementing your turrets mod.
        Jul 7, 2014
    20. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      had to tell you that I love your avatar :P its sexy on the mod page
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Lua
    Hi I'm Healthire