Comments on Profile Post by Firepaw Da Cat

1. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Nope because I have spectral power so I can't be hurt by physical attacks, only by energy attacks. ^w^ (I know It's weird, but I love being weird)
    Aug 19, 2015
  2. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    That's pretty awesome dude. XD
    Aug 19, 2015
  3. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Haha. x)

But I'm not very strong in combats, my speciality is support, my power can heal/repair any body damages, but the cost is a part of my body for a while (yeah I can modify my DNA to copy the part of body to repair, but I can't copy someone appearance or whatever.) When I use my power, the parts of my body that I transform look like my screens (like TV perturbations).
    Aug 19, 2015
  4. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    And, when I'm out of power I became a Chibi. ^w^'
    Aug 19, 2015
  5. PanzerSpace
    PanzerSpace
    Oh hi birdy,Thanks for Greetings.

Its a nice question like"what if we inspect novakid to find out what is type of gas,how they not burned when get flamed"
    Aug 19, 2015
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Huuu... I don't understand your question, you want to know what kind of gas Novakids are made of ?
    Aug 19, 2015
  7. PanzerSpace
    PanzerSpace
    Yes,like firepaw ask about if you crashing on something.
    Aug 19, 2015
  8. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Okay so, Novakids are made of liquid plasma with a metal plate who emit neutrinos who stabilise the plasma if they crash on something nothing will happen, expect if the crash is particularly hard and/or repeated. In this case the stability of neutrinos is compromised.
    Aug 19, 2015