Share This Page

newciv1

Void-Bound Voyager, Male, from Somwhere on an Air Force base

Working on a mod! The Attarran race mod on Steam! Yay! Nov 20, 2016

newciv1 was last seen:
Dec 13, 2016
    1. newciv1
      newciv1
      Working on a mod! The Attarran race mod on Steam! Yay!
      1. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
    2. newciv1
    3. newciv1
      newciv1
      I'm thinking of going into modding... Anyone know where I should start?
    4. newciv1
      newciv1
      "You. CANnot. ATTACK. GARY PHILLIPS! GARY PHILLIPS DOES NOT APPRETIATE YO' ATTITUDE, ROBOT!"
    5. newciv1
      newciv1
      "A good rule for StarBound players to follow, always assume that it will attack. Unless told otherwise." ~me
    6. newciv1
      newciv1
      Golden steel armor made of titanium byproduct.
    7. newciv1
      newciv1
      "Some roses are red, that violet's not blue. I just want to stab you." ~Floran
    8. newciv1
      newciv1
      Character wipes... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    9. newciv1
      newciv1
      "He who plays with the Devil's toys are brought by degrees to wield his sword." -some famous guy.
    10. newciv1
      newciv1
      "AWW CRAP! IT'S A.... Wait. Is that a platypus? A PLATYPUS?!" -Me
    11. newciv1
      newciv1
      "I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" ~Space core - Portal 2
    12. newciv1
      newciv1
      "The lands of planets. The stars of planets. The stars or systems. The systems of the universes. It is with this, God sparks wonder" -me
    13. newciv1
      newciv1
      "If every pork-chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot-dogs." -Steven Universe
    14. newciv1
      newciv1
      New guy. Can you help a brother out? lol
  • About

Birthday:
    August 6
    Home Page:
    http://page.homepage.com/homepage
    Teenager? Does that count as a job?
    :heylisten:Gut'n tag, mein freunden- (excuse my conjugation) I'm Newciv1. Weird name, long story. Anywho, a little run-down about the Christian:saywhat:, space-exploring, cat-loving:kitten2:, otter-border collie thing you see before you. I love space, stargazing, dreaming, daydreaming, drawing, singing, dancing, and reading... Sometimes:ssssssssss:. I mainly read about WW2, or the occasional Jules Verne novel:geek:. I like Star-Trek:geek:, Star-Wars, Starbound, Starbucks, and... I'm sure there's another star related thing I love in there somewhere... I love flying, God, otters, cats, border-collies, hawks, otters, otters, otter otter, otter otter... Otter.
    But down to business:fusrodah:. I've been asking around-- should I get into modding? I don't exactly know where to start, and my technical prowess leaves much to be desired (-1 :geek:)- but it'd be fun to learn:V. That, and who knows? Learning to mod could help later in collage:geek::geek::geek:. Going for an engineering doctorate, sooooo... Yeah. I might need the extra knowlage.
    I'm light hearted, and bad with essay organization. Kinda obvious from this misplaced paragraph, itself. But hey- wanna talk? Why not! Wanna hang out? Why not! Wanna take over the world with chocolate and kittens:kitten:Count me in! Wanna play Starbound? Do I even need to answer that question:catface:? Wanna tell a joke? I love jokes! Wanna destroy the world and all who enhabit it in the name of all things Floran...? Ehm... I'll pass on that one.
    So that's me... Sort of... Disorganized, but you get the gist. Anywho, I'ma go contemplate my life, and drink some coffee:coffee:. Good luck, and God bless ^-^:confirm:

Signature

-Newciv1 :catface2: